PINK With A  Splash FRESH & CLEAN All Over Body Mist

PINK With A Splash FRESH & CLEAN All Over Body Mist Reviews

Ranked #144 out of 167 in Body Mists & Fragrances

PINK With A  Splash FRESH & CLEAN All Over Body Mist is a refreshing spritz to spray wherever you want. Scented with a sparkling mix of crisp apple and soft lily. Lightly moisturizes with aloe and chamomile. For more information, go to http://www.polyvore.com.

2.7/5

July 17, 2012

Pink Splash has beauty smell and fresh feel. Mild Mist fragrance last for long duration.

July 11, 2012

My daughter was given this spray from a friend for Christmas last year. I am the fragrance queen in my home, and my daughter doesn't mind to share with her mom. I really love the lightness of this mist, it lasts a long time and a little goes along way. I am so surprised with the both of us using this product, there is still a lot left in the bottle and it's soon to be a year. This is a great scent with a lasting aroma that's not over powering. It's a bit floral and fruity all at the same time. I wear this quite a bit and I love the aroma. Thumbs up from me. The appealing packaging and pretty pink n blue colors are catchy and fresh. This product is well rounded and has great value for your money. Love it !!

July 10, 2012

this is my most used body spray!! it smells so fresh and it is great for the summer time :) it sort of reminds me of the Brittany Spears Curious perfume which is one of my favorites!!! if you like a clean but fruity scent,this is the perfume for you :)

June 27, 2011

Such a clean fruity scent for summer, just wearing it brightens up any day! A sweet touch to any summer outfit.

May 20, 2011

Just like its name, this body spray is so fresh and so clean! It comes in a 8.4 fl oz bottle and might i add, the bottle is so adorable! The scent is more of a manly smell to me, not fruity or floral, but a very neutral scent. I love it and love to smell myself when I wear it! I also get a lot of compliments on it as well! :) HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!