P!NK Greatest Hits So Far CD Reviews
#7 in CDs

December 11, 2017

Punk est incroyable

J’adore Pink et ses chansons sont juste trop cool

October 12, 2017

Inspiration

Pink is one of the most inspirational persons I have listened to . She has very strong emotional feelings in her music. When she sings u can hear the passion and love that is within is. She is so talented.

October 03, 2017

Get your groove on

I have always liked Pink as an artist and she didn't dissapoint. Each song gets you thinling and you cant help but move. I was chair dancing! You could listen to this album over and over.

July 18, 2017

Love this CD!

Who doesn't love Pink? All of her hits this far all on one CD. Each song envokes a memory of a time in our lives. Great music, talented singer, this CD will not disappoint.

March 14, 2016

Love this - it stays in my car at all times, and my teenagers know better then to try and turn it down if I have it blasting. Sometimes you just need to let loose, and PINK is one of my favorite soundtracks to those days!

January 07, 2016

Pink is an amazing rocker chick,love all her music,the ballads are so intense and the rock songs are super cool

July 09, 2015

Amazing Artist!! Fantastic album--the only album I have ever owned that I would happily play on repeat for days on end!! This woman is second to none and her music matches her!!