Poise Liners Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 259 in Feminine Hygiene

1 in 3 women will experience Light Bladder Leakage at some point.  Poise® Liners' super thin protection is twice as absorbent as the leading period-only liners.  They lock away odour and wetness, are contoured to fit your body, and help you feel fresh with discreet protection.

June 10, 2017

It provides great protection that help keep me clean and fresh. I like how it \stays in place and does not leak. Very dependable liner and I consider it to be the best liners on the market.

June 10, 2017

Poise Liners are a light discreet bladder leakage protection pads. Yes, it does happen to those women that suffer from LBL. Absorbent, comfortable and you wouldn't know it was there. Comes in different sizes, perfect for the
    woman in you.

May 04, 2017

Love these liners. They are good for light protection and I like that they are not super tiny like some liners. They are usually pretty cheap and I get mines from Walmart. They come with a lot of liners in a pack so they last a good amount of time too. Would recommend if you are looking for good liners.

0.5/5

May 03, 2017

Je l'ai aime pas duuuuutout! Il sont épais, les rebords me pique puis si je suis le moindrement en mouvement cette journee la. La protège dessous peut se défaire. Cest non.

May 01, 2017

I recommend these liners they are the only feminine hygiene product I use now and why because they work I've never had a leak with these liners and that's amazing because every other product I tried after the birth of my daughter didn't work for me at all until I found poise liners

April 13, 2017

This is not my regular brand that always used but when i had a chance and got a product sample i definitely love this liners very absorbent and comfortable to use. Love it.

June 14, 2016

I'm really glad that I tried these liners. They are thin and soft - and really work. There is no smell after a light leak, which really helps make it easier to be out in public. I recommend these liners to ladies with LBL. I first got a sample of this product free from the manufacturer - but have and will purchase again in the future.

April 22, 2016

Poise is my favourite brand of panty liner. Their prices are very reasonable for the amount you get. They also do not make me sweat which is nice and they work well for absorbing any kind of fluids during and between periods. You can wear these ones every day just in case. Thin, absorbent, yeah I recommend these to all women!

April 15, 2016

I like these liners they haven't let me down yet. The liners are thin and comfotable. They do not leak and are very nice to wear. They have alot of different kinds to pick from

April 15, 2016

Je les utilises comme petite serviettes sanitaires et elles font un travail remarquable!
    Super absorption sans laisser d'odeur désagréable!
    Un super produit à découvrir.