3.9/5
Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch Reviews
#1 in Remedies

Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch uses hydrocolloid technology to effectively treat the cold sore. The patch forms a protective barrier that contains the virus and enables fast effective healing.

Directions for Use:  Apply POLYSPORIN® Cold Sore Healing Patch at first sign of an outbreak. When the patch starts to detach from the skin, remove it and replace it with a new one until cold sore is healed. Patches should be used 24 hours a day. On average, the patch will stay on for approximately 8 hours. You do not need to remove the patch every 8 hours, only when it begins to detach.

April 05, 2020

Definitely buying again

Every once in a blue moon I'll get a cold sore and I've used this every single time,its always worked great on helping with the irritation and itchiness,its good at covering up and easy to eat with

New Brunswick, Canada

Quick healing

I'm prone to cold sores and tend to break out repeatedly. I've tried gels and other products meant for cold sores , none of them worked. Whenever I use this product my cold sores heal quicker and it conceals them well. They stay on all day , and are clear. Whenever I feel a tingling sensation on my lip, I just pop these on and the cold sore doesn't even break through . Definitely recommend these to anyone suffering from frequent cold sores !

March 31, 2020

I would buy these again!

I have used this for the first time. It helps take the pain away, helps hide redness and cracking. It didn’t speed up the process if my cold sore but I would buy this again as it made me feel like it was protected.

Great product - Use early for best results

I have used many products similar to this over the years, including prescription products and Vitamin D. This one is good, especially if you apply it at the first sign of a cold sore.

Produit efficace!

J’adore ce produit car il est très efficace et tiens très bien en place pendant des heures et même une journée entière que ce soit dans la douche ou boire un breuvage! Il n’y a pas de problème à appliquer un Rouge à lèvre qui va bien le cacher car le timbre est transparent! Utiliser un Rouge à lèvre waterproof est conseillé! Le prix est un peu cher mais vu sa qualité ça vaut la peine! Guérison rapide et protection assurée vous serez charmé par ce produit que je recommande fortement!

Expensive but it worked!

My sister often gets cold sores so when I felt one coming on I asked her what I should use. She suggested these healing patches. And I'm so happy she did! They worked straight away and I didn't feel like I stood out terribly when I went to a family gathering right after.

My Review for, Polysporin Cold Sore

My review for, Polysporin Cold Sore is that it worked really well! I had a cold sore coming in the evening so before I went to bed I applied Polysporin Cold Sore and the next morning when I woke up I noticed that it was very faint, I was so amazed!! I called my mom right away to tell her about Polysporin Cold Sore.
    I would highly recommend this product to my Family and Friends

Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch

We found Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch to be a good product to heal cold sores but found it to be hard to apply properly. Applying the patch was a 50/50 gamble. If you didn't get it right the first time it was difficult to remove and reapply. Sometimes impossible and you wasted a patch.

March 23, 2020
    Seine-Saint-Denis, France

Super efficace

J'ai de très gros boutons de fièvre régulièrement à l'arrivée de mes règles je l'utilise dès le premier jour de la sortie du bouton et son efficacité et incroyable il m'a permis de réduire le bouton je vous le recommande

2.0/5

March 22, 2020

Wa wa

As all cold soar products seem to go wa wa . What a waste as nothing really effective . It about the same as all other products for cold soars over priced and a waste of money!