3.9/5
Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch Reviews
#1 in Remedies

Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch uses hydrocolloid technology to effectively treat the cold sore. The patch forms a protective barrier that contains the virus and enables fast effective healing.

Directions for Use:  Apply POLYSPORIN® Cold Sore Healing Patch at first sign of an outbreak. When the patch starts to detach from the skin, remove it and replace it with a new one until cold sore is healed. Patches should be used 24 hours a day. On average, the patch will stay on for approximately 8 hours. You do not need to remove the patch every 8 hours, only when it begins to detach.

March 20, 2019

The only one that works!

I often have cold sores, especially in winter & spring. This item is the only thing that actually works for me (and I tried the prescription creams with no success). I always have one package of these with me - just in case.
    What is also nice is that it covered the area so it's less visible. Wonderful product!

Very good product

I used this product on my husband. He developed a Cold sore on the side of his mouth early this winter. I bought the product and within 5 days the cold sore was healed.

March 20, 2019

I have bought and used this product and this would be the only product i would use for cold sores..

Its amazing.. My cold sores would not take long to go away

It works

Not only does this work but it also is a lifesaver for trying to hide a cold sore. It is effective and does not tend to fall off easily. You can barely tell it's there

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Scrap the patch!

As an avid cold sore suffer my whole life! When I tell you I have bad cold sores I mean bad! So bad they even go on my cheeks’ I was kind of excited to try Polysporin cold sore because hello a patch! It was supposed to help and work fast boy did it not do that, I found them sticky, itchy and there was no shortage or no difference in healing time!

Useful but expensive

As someone who has suffered from cold sores since childhood, I have been using this product since it came on the market. I find since they are so pricey (and I still dont know why...someone is making a profit of everyones pain!) I use nail scissors to cut the patch in half, as i find the half moon shape can usually cover the sore, and then there isnt as much risk of the patch lifting. I find they are especially useful as night and help to reduce the cold sores spreading. They definitely dont cause it to heal, but keep it clean and isolated which helps the healing process.

Would highly recommend!

I have been suffering from cold sore outbreaks for over 25 years. This patch has been very effective with my outbreaks. I find it decreases the amount of time my cold sore lasts. I also have found it takes away the pain and itchiness I tend to get with a cold sore. I love the fact that it also hides your cold sore while healing it!

1.7/5

No a Win

I tried these that found that they really didn’t stay on very well and we’re really quite expensive to purchase. I will stick with my natural supplement of lysine which works very well for me. I’ll give these a pass.

Really Works!

My family swear by it.
    Really good product, we have to have on our cabinets at all times.
    We also like that is skin color that way your lips are not the centre of attention lol.

March 17, 2019

Chut..Il est bien la!

j'ai bien aimer la discrétion des timbre.On peut même porte notre rouge a lèvre par dessus et ce fameux feu sauvage e passe inaperçue....

J'aime la sensation de soulagement qu'il nous propose .Avec ce timbre ,on sent mieux et ce depuis la premier application.