Polysporin Lip Therapy

Polysporin Lip Therapy Reviews

Ranked #616 out of 887 in Lip Balm

Moisturizes, soothes and relieves soreness of dry, chapped lips. With Menthol and Camphor.

April 04, 2017

I'm so happy with this product. I love the Polysporin line of products & we always have the antibiotic creams in our house for accidents & boo-boo's!

I use some sort of lip balm all the time. Especially at night before bed & when I'm at home or at my desk with no lipstick on. I flip around between various products such a Body Shop Lip Balms, Burt's Bees products, good old trusty Vaseline & then I found this! It really works. I did notice it was making my lips softer & smoother. I figured that it was just moisturizing them, but then I realized no - it was healing & repairing them!!! Then I ran out. No big deal because I have tons of other lip balms. But I actually ended up noticing a HUGE difference. My lips didn't feel as smooth & soft & through this harsh winter weather they even seem to sting some days. Better run out to the drug store for another pot of this stuff!

April 03, 2017

This is my favourite lip product. I use it every night before bed and wake up with soft hydrated lips. I have repurchased this many times and recommend it to all of my friends.

January 23, 2017

I use this at night, mostly in the winter, as a pre-emptive measure against chapped lips. A little goes a long way and I haven't finished the first one I bought about two years ago yet. The one downfall is that I find it doesn't absorb all that well; I often wake up to slightly gooey lips.

June 12, 2016

During winter Time My lips are as dry as can Be. Somebody told me about the lips therapy, and lets say I was surprised to find that it worked! It took me 2 days to find results!

March 09, 2016

I find this works fairly well. Keeps my lips smooth and prevents them from becoming more chapped. I do find though if I want to really heal my lips I need to use the good ol tube of polysporin ointment though. Good enough for the purse for quick application when you are out and about.

April 17, 2015

I really like this product. This is my favourite Chapstick. Feels cool and tingly on the lips. Doesn't feel waxy and great to use alone or with lipstick!

December 05, 2014

This is the perfect lip treatment for the colder weather! After the first application my lips looked and felt so supple and smooth! It's such a must-have for the winter.

June 11, 2014

I had very dry lips until trying Polysporin Lip Therapy. I found it was a light non-greasy treatment that left my lips feeling supple and moisturized. I have tried other products and did not receive the same results. This has now become a daily part of my skin care routine, and I look forward to trying other Polysporin products in the future.

November 30, 2012

I've used many many different lip balms as I have very sensitive skin in the area. Every year as it turns colder I rely more and more on this product, however I just used up mine and I can no longer find where to buy it. I've looked at several shoppers drug marts and it seems they no longer sell it. The same has happened with Wal-Mart and Metro. Does anyone know where I can still get it from?

September 25, 2012

I love this product. It repairs chapped lips in no time, doesn't have a bad smell, prevents my lips from getting dry and doesn't taste like a thing to me. This is prefect if you don't want the strong Blistex smell but you still want the treatment for your lips. I will stick to using this for a long time!