POLYSPORIN® TRIPLE Antibiotic Ointment Reviews

Featuring a HEAL-FAST® Formula, POLYSPORIN® TRIPLE Antibiotic Ointment provides infection protection to speed healing of minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. Three antibiotics, polymyxin B, bacitracin zinc, and gramicidin, combine to provide infection protection that speeds healing.

Try this with BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages Tough Strips®!

Works good

My daughter has a rash on her skin and i apply just one Time the polysporin and the day after everything was gone

Rapidement efficace

J’en ai mis sur une coupure de papier quand même profonde sur mon doigt et dès le lendemain c’était presque guérit déjà! Aussi, mon conjoint a des plaies sur les pieds à cause de ses bottes à cap d’acier et le Polysporin semble vraiment avoir beaucoup aidé à ce niveau-là depuis qu’il l’utilise!

Works quickly

This is one of the best Polysporin I have used. This tube was just what we needed. My family had a few vuts, broken finger nail and this product quickly healed us up. Goes on smooth and not to thick so stays with a Band-Aid.

It works

Nothing like a slip and fall causing minor scrapes to happen on your kids, this aids in the healing.

October 16, 2020

POLYSPORIN is a must have in any household!

We have a tube in every bathroom, first aid kit and vehicle. A must have in any household with kids. Being a healthcare worker, I can not stress enough the need for an antibiotic ointment on all scrapes and cuts!

Really works!

This is my new antibiotic ointment. It works great and heals in no time.

The best!

This product is very effective and helps to heal your wounds faster. It's safe and easy to use.

Healing quickly wounds

Polysporin Triple Antibiotic Ointment really works. I applied it after cleaning my wound and I covered with a Band-aid and it really helped me healing quickly. After a couples days my cut was healed. These ointment protects my skin from having any possible infection. I didn't experience any irritation or skin problem. It has a nice fragrance.
    I received this product for free for testing purposes #FamilyRatedClub #BANDAIDxPOLYSPORIN

October 15, 2020

Fast healing!

I applied this ointment every time i changed my bandages on some blisters I received after a hike in a pair of too small shoes. I've noticed that it appears to be speeding up the healing process as my blisters are almost completely healed after 3 days!

October 15, 2020

Germs away

First the band-aid very good quality, stick very well , flexible and stay long without falling like other brands. Love that the package comes with one size Adhesive .
    Second, Polysporin Triple antibacterial Works well On most wounds and cracks and I love it. Both are trusted brands and I would buy them again.