POLYSPORIN® Visible Lip Health Overnight Renewal Therapy Reviews
#237 in Remedies

Good - 0

November 29, 2017

Works well

Love this lip therapy. I put it on every night before bed and in the morning my lips are very smooth! Very moisturizing. You don't need a lot. It's a bit thicker than a normal lip balm so you have to get used to that. No scent and no reaction other than my lips feel moisturized. Great product.

2.3/5

September 24, 2016

It does help to moisturize lips but I don't notice any long term results from this. It also leaves a white cast on your lips which doesn't look very nice. It looks and feels like a face or body moisturizer which is a little odd.

May 02, 2016

okay, lets just start this off by saying that THIS IS MY NEW HOLLY GRAIL LIP PRODUCT!! I put this on every night along with my face routine and it works so. damn. well. My lips get very dry in these colder months, and the first night i tried this i was thoroughly stunned by the results. It keeps my lips soft and healthy.

March 01, 2016

This is yet another gem out there for my dry lips and it works well. I still swear by ordinary vaseline, and maintaining good hydration.Winter for me, brings on more of a need for protection.

November 08, 2015

During the winter my lips get extremely dry and cracked. I purchased this product yesterday and used it last night. My lips feel amazing this morning.