POLYSPORIN® Visible Lip Health Overnight Renewal Therapy
Good

POLYSPORIN® Visible Lip Health Overnight Renewal Therapy Reviews

Ranked #202 out of 520 in Remedies

September 24, 2016

It does help to moisturize lips but I don't notice any long term results from this. It also leaves a white cast on your lips which doesn't look very nice. It looks and feels like a face or body moisturizer which is a little odd.

May 02, 2016

okay, lets just start this off by saying that THIS IS MY NEW HOLLY GRAIL LIP PRODUCT!! I put this on every night along with my face routine and it works so. damn. well. My lips get very dry in these colder months, and the first night i tried this i was thoroughly stunned by the results. It keeps my lips soft and healthy.

March 01, 2016

This is yet another gem out there for my dry lips and it works well. I still swear by ordinary vaseline, and maintaining good hydration.Winter for me, brings on more of a need for protection.

November 08, 2015

During the winter my lips get extremely dry and cracked. I purchased this product yesterday and used it last night. My lips feel amazing this morning.

streem26 has posted in the forum topic
    Dye my hair?

redflath added a new review for
    Canada Dry Ginger Ale