Presidents Choice Blue Menu Swirl Smoothie Bar in Orange
Amazing

Presidents Choice Blue Menu Swirl Smoothie Bar in Orange Reviews

Ranked #436 out of 465 in Ice Cream

March 15, 2017

We love these! But we find them a little overpriced.

Faves are the mango. The field berry. And the Strawberry Banana. Taste great and are a good size for that after dinner/late night treat. The field berry and the strawberry/ban ones are deliciously creamy. All flavours we have tried have packed the right amount of punch flavour wise.

We used to buy them all the time when they went on sale to $4.99 but then we started thinking about the value. Did we enjoy them enough as a treat to pay that? Wouldnt we rather get a nicer ice cream/dessert? For that reason we havent had these in 6-8 months now. Would definitely buy them on the regular if they dropped to a $3.49 or so price point.

November 04, 2013

Love the PC Blue Menu Smoothie Bars! Fav is Orange Swirl, but the Field Berry and Strawberry Banana are great too. I stock up the freezer when they go on sale - generally down to $4.99 at RCSS Western for a box of 6. Not on sale they seem to run about $6.98 a box which I find a tad expensive. 80 calories per bar make them a nice alternative to ice cream for a lot less calories without giving up the taste.

June 08, 2012

I tried these bars because they were on sale at Fortinos, my local grocery store.

These smoothie bars are a great alternative to ice cream bars. The smooth consistency and the strong orange flavor made me feel like I was eating a creamsicle, but these smoothie bars are better.

The only disadvantage of these bars is that they are a bit expensive at $6.99 a box (for 6).

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?

garrypark added a new review for