President's Choice Loads of Chocolatey Peanut Butter Treats

President's Choice Loads of Chocolatey Peanut Butter Treats Reviews

Ranked #352 out of 496 in Ice Cream

June 23, 2017

BEST ICE CREAM EVER

From the peanut butter cups to the peanut butter ripples, this ice cream is everything I could have ever dreamed of. The ice cream itself is very dense and very tasty. Very rich and creamy which makes it a very great treat.

If you like peanut butter and also enjoy ice cream, this is the one for you.

Honestly, I indulge in this more than I do in Ben and Jerry's. This is totally my favourite!!!!

May 23, 2017

This is soooo yummy! Love it. Its made with real cream instead of "modified milk ingredients", whatever that is. It's so creamy and good. I usually find president's choice products to be good quality no matter what it is.

September 25, 2016

This is my favorite ice cream. You can find a lot of ice cream with peanut butter cups but few of them have peanut butter swirled in the ice cream. This ice cream has both. The last time I bought this (less than a week ago) my fiance and I finished the entire container in two days. If you have a chocolate craving, get this ice cream. If you have a peanut butter craving, get this ice cream. If you have an ice cream craving, get this ice cream!

June 30, 2015

This is peanut butteriffic, so chocolaty and packed with peanut butter treats!

March 21, 2015

Mmmm I love this ice cream, it has so many peanut butter goodness in it! It satisfies all of my peanut butter cravings and makes me very happy. I am hooked on this ice cream.

May 22, 2014

i just love all of the flavors of pc ice cream...im in heaven...

May 22, 2014

Think this is the best flavour of all the PC ice cream ever! It's loaded with flavour, best part is the peanut butter. It's better than the Reese ice cream. If you like peanut butter, this is a must try. Unfortunately, it's not always available at our local No Frills.

March 28, 2014

I love the overload of chocolate peanut butter treats inside the ice-cream. I wouldn't mind if there was more. Sometimes I just pick at the treat and eat the ice-cream later. ummm..... I should get some more.

September 05, 2013

It is good and I did enjoy it but not one I see in the stores a lot so I dont buy it much.

August 22, 2013

Absolute Perfection!!! The best ice cream I have ever tasted. Each bite is a different flavour. Wonderful combination of chocolate, vanilla, peanut butter. Right balance of sweet & salty. This is my new favourite ice cream