Pretzel Crisps Reviews
#619 in Grocery

2.7/5

January 15, 2018

Pretzel Crisps

Although I love the concept of these chips, the size, crunch was a-one, I did feel that they were doused with too much salt, way more than a regular pretzel.

January 15, 2018

Glad i bought a bag at Costco

If you like pretzels you'll probably like these. Same saltiness as pretzels but thin enough to dip, (Try with New PhillyBold Dips)add cheese or eat alone like a cracker!
    I found them pricey in the grocery store ($5.49/bag @ Loblaws, and by the deli dept BTW. I searched all over) but Costco sells them for $6.79 for a big bag, so a better buy

September 24, 2017

Love these!

I buy these all the time! They are great on there own or dipped in hummus! I'm not normally a fan of pretzels but the flavor in these make them very worth it to me! I do tend to wait for them to do on sale but that's just what I do with most things.

September 24, 2017

sturdy for dips

We bought the giant bag from costco and it was great value. It's part of our regular shop now. We love eating with cheese or hummus or even by themselves. We had a dinner party and I served it as part of our cheese plate and the guests loved it. Definitely will buy again, but at costco because of the price!

May 22, 2017

Pretzel Crisps are a family got to snack in out house. we will use them with lunch meat, dips, peanut butter, salsa, cream cheese, chili, chunky soups etc. Most of the time though we just eat them, plain and boring but we love them. i find my kids have been picking pretzel crisps over chips now.

March 14, 2017

I was introduced to these about 5-6 months ago and I have been hooked every since. When I run out, I always seem to have another bag somewhere. The Parmesan flavor is my favorite. I would recommend anyone to try these.

July 01, 2016

I was never into pretzels but after trying this: OMG! It's so tasty and super addictive! It has the crunch of a pretzel and the thinness of a chip. It can be dipped with your favorite toppings like hummus and cheese. For those who has a Costco nearby, they sell a huge bag of this! I would definitely repurchase this product many times in the future!

March 28, 2016

I love pretzels AND crackers so I was really excited to try them combined. They are delicious! They're great for dipping as it's a strong crisp. They're fairly light tasting as well which is a bonus if you're looking for a snack.

December 02, 2015

These are really tasty,nice crunch makes a great snack and there is a nice salty taste

September 05, 2015

These are definitely a staple in our house. We all absolutely love them they have the right amount of flavoring with the right amount of crisp. We put ham, kielbasa, salami, prosciutto and sometimes just laughing cow cheese on these. They are our go to snack