Pretzel Crisps

Pretzel Crisps Reviews

Ranked #1014 out of 2380 in Grocery

May 22, 2017

Pretzel Crisps are a family got to snack in out house. we will use them with lunch meat, dips, peanut butter, salsa, cream cheese, chili, chunky soups etc. Most of the time though we just eat them, plain and boring but we love them. i find my kids have been picking pretzel crisps over chips now.

March 14, 2017

I was introduced to these about 5-6 months ago and I have been hooked every since. When I run out, I always seem to have another bag somewhere. The Parmesan flavor is my favorite. I would recommend anyone to try these.

July 01, 2016

I was never into pretzels but after trying this: OMG! It's so tasty and super addictive! It has the crunch of a pretzel and the thinness of a chip. It can be dipped with your favorite toppings like hummus and cheese. For those who has a Costco nearby, they sell a huge bag of this! I would definitely repurchase this product many times in the future!

March 28, 2016

I love pretzels AND crackers so I was really excited to try them combined. They are delicious! They're great for dipping as it's a strong crisp. They're fairly light tasting as well which is a bonus if you're looking for a snack.

December 02, 2015

These are really tasty,nice crunch makes a great snack and there is a nice salty taste

September 05, 2015

These are definitely a staple in our house. We all absolutely love them they have the right amount of flavoring with the right amount of crisp. We put ham, kielbasa, salami, prosciutto and sometimes just laughing cow cheese on these. They are our go to snack

May 14, 2015

The plain variety are perfect with hummus, and I enjoy the buffalo flavour just by themselves. Salty, crispy, what else do you need? So addicting, will purchase again.

November 22, 2014

These are flat pretzels and are sooo good. Great for snacks or baking things like pretzel bark. Yum! My kids love them too!

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic