Pure Leaf Real Brewed Iced Tea - Peach Reviews
#44 in Tea

2.0/5

April 08, 2018

Pure Leaf Iced Tea

This is by far the grossest drink I have tasted, my mom buys it all the time and loves it. It has a gross texture and taste I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who's not a fan of Iced tea.

March 21, 2018

Oh SO REFRESHING

Pure leaf ice tea in peach is my favorite I have tried all flavours by them and there good but this definitely my favorite ! Love the bottle I reuse them to start off and the drink is so peachy refreshing with a great tea flavour it doesn't leave any after taste as I find some iced tea and drinks do ,kids love it and fiance as well !price is great and is easy to find in grocery store and Walmart .Great over ice and I even tried it heated ! Thanks #Pureleaf

February 13, 2018

its ok

I love a good ice tea and this was good but not amazing. The taste was fantastic and over value was pretty good and on par with other easy carry beverages but the after taste was so drying.

January 28, 2018

yummy! but expensive

I saw the new pure leaf real brewed iced tea in the store and figured I would give it a try. At $5 a bottle, it wasnt priced right for me when I can brew my own iced tea for pennies, but I figured I would give it a try. I brought it home and it DID taste really good. Overall, it is a good product for if you want quick and easy iced tea.

August 25, 2017

Good

This ice tea is very good. It is sweet, but not overly sweet. It is refreshing and the peach taste is really prominent, but yet subtle at the same time.
    It is good quality, you can taste you are drinking tea, but at the same time, it tastes like much more.

August 14, 2017

My go-to beverage! I buy it over and over

I love love love my Pure Leaf peach iced tea, Of all their flavours, this one is me favourite. A large bottle of it is always in my fridge, with extras in my pantry.

August 09, 2017

Refreshing and Delicious

I am a huge iced tea fan. Pure Leaf Iced Peach Tea actually tastes like a lightly sweetened iced tea and it's so good. Not to sweet and really refreshing.

June 26, 2017

Great quality tea

This is very good, you can tell its quality, only 5 ingredients, it's a great taste of tea with a pinch of peach flavor. This is one of my favourite tea brands, but for the size it's pricey. I usually wait till sale time.

June 21, 2017

Delicious !

So refreshing. I had one for the first time a couple days ago and I have grabbed one on my way to work everyday since. The hint of peach makes it taste sweet but not sugary.

June 21, 2017

Excellent and Refreshing

Love the peachy flavour tastes very good. Not overly sweetened and find it really refreshing. One of my go to beverages on a hot day. Usually good deals at most convience stores.