Pure Leaf™Unsweetened Real Brewed Tea Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 656 in Tea

Fresh brewed, Pure Leaf™ Tea is made from the finest ingredients available. This all natural tea begins with the freshest tea leaves picked at their peak. The leaves are then hand-selected by our Master Tea Blenders for their distinctive and smooth flavour.

July 11, 2017

Healthy beverage on the go

I am so happy to have a chance to try this for free and I must say I love it. Its pure taste is great on its own. I like that it's unsweetened and so rich of vitamin C which makes it a healthier beverage option on the go.

June 16, 2017

This is my favorite flavor. Simple taste but awesome

Pure leaf is my favorite brand of iced tea. I like the lemon flavor but the unsweetened is my favorite. I make my own and this is definitely just as good

May 07, 2017

Im always looking for sugar free drinks for our household since my husband is diabetic. When I seen the Pure Leaf Unsweetened Brewed Tea at Giant Tiger I threw it in the cart so we could give it a try. Usually my husband likes Nestea Zero but thats probably because it has artificial sweeteners added. This one is completely unsweetened so no sugars or sweeteners added. I found it left a bitter aftertaste in my mouth. What I did like about this product is it has zero calories. There's not too many drinks that are calorie free so that is definitely a great selling point. Although this would be great for someone who drinks plain black tea and lemon. I personally like milk in mine and never add lemon to my tea so I personally don't like any iced tea. My husband does like iced tea but never thought till afterwards that he might have enjoyed it more if he added some stevia to sweeten it. Although this would be great for others it just wasn't to our liking.

March 20, 2017

I am a big fan of unsweetened iced tea which can be difficult to find in Canada as we like our sweet tea. Therefore I was thrilled to discover that Pure Leaf makes a unsweetened real brewed tea. Not only is refreshing and flavourful but with zero sugar added, it is a healthier version compared to what is on the market. I definitely recommend this brand!

December 04, 2016

ive tried other tea drinks from this company. I found I like the unsweetened kind better. but you know its all preference. i guess what makes them different to other brands is their ability to transform the taste of different teas together..like the blend is good and interesting.

November 29, 2016

When I am out and about and need to grab a drink but don't want any calories or sugar, but I want something more than water this is my go to drink. Just pure tea - nothing else - nothing artificial. I really like the lemon version but when I am trying to cut sugar this is the way to go. So nice to have something without sugar AND without artificial sweeteners on the market.

November 28, 2016

This was our go to drink in the summer, loved the real tea flavour, was not sweet you could add your own if required, no bad after taste, I recommend it to friends or served at the cottage and got friends hooked.

The best ice tea around

October 01, 2016

OMG this is awesome iced tea. 100% natural no additives, no sugar, no chemicals. I can never make it taste this way when I try to make it on my own. It is a bit expensive, about $5.49 for a 1.89 litre bottle, however, it is worth the money.. Such a refreshing change and zero calories. It is extremely good. Add ice and a slice of lemon, just like grandma used to make in the summer !!

August 25, 2016

I really love this brand of tea as it's as close to homemade that you can buy in a bottle. Refreshing with full flavour, a perfect tea to sip on those hot summer days.

August 25, 2016

This is by far my favourite drink. I was obsessed with sweetened iced tea, but recently lost weight and gave up sugar in my drinks, I thought I'd have to give up my favourite drink in iced tea (or start brewing my own) but that was until I found this product and it made my life so much easier! I can still enjoy my favourite drink but without the added sugars that I now avoid. I am so happy this product is available, I always make sure to have 2 large bottles stocked in my fridge so I never run out.

shelle72 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge