• Purina Healthy Weight Cat Chow
  • Purina Healthy Weight Cat Chow

Purina Healthy Weight Cat Chow Reviews

Ranked #253 out of 296 in Pet Products

September 30, 2015

My cat loves this stuff so much and I noticed a huge difference

July 07, 2014

My cat is an active outdoor cat, but has always tended to be a little chubby. This past winter being colder than usual, she was a lot less active and really put on weight over the winter. We are using portion control to try to keep her caloric intake at the correct level (following instructions on the packaging) but she always whines for more (and what can I say - my kids are suckers for that little furball's mewling).

As a result we are trying out Healthy Weight Chow to see if this will make a difference. Now that the weather has warmed and she's outside again full-time, she is slimming down some though it's hard to say if this is due to more running around versus the different diet. She certainly whines less for food when her bowl is empty, but again - this could be due to hunting too. We have found a few half-eaten mouse corpses around the yard.

Either way, I have always fed my pets Purina products and feel pretty good about doing so. I will certainly continue doing so for the time being. Both my cat and dog's coats are full and shiny, and (sorry for the TMI) their BMs are healthy too.

June 15, 2014

I have an indoor cat thats 9 years old and is very picky about what she eats, usually after half a bag of food she is no longer interested and i have the trouble of finding something different. She has been eating the Purina Healthy Life now for almost a year and LOVES the taste I can't get it in the dish fast enough for her. her coat is become much more shiny and she seems to be more active.

kkmyu added a new review for
    Tart-tarteist lip gloss paint

gadzooks added a new review for
    Budweiser BBQ Sauce

sara_bl added a new review for
    Sephora.com

Hunty added a new review for
    Calypso Triple Melon Lemonade

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Knorr Selects

Sarah_smxo added a new review for
    Dove Beauty Bar Dry Oil