• Quaker Dipps Peanut Butter Granola Bars
  • Quaker Dipps Peanut Butter Granola Bars

Quaker Dipps Peanut Butter Granola Bars Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 298 in Granola Bars

June 01, 2017

I really love to eat this snack when I need a quick snack. The flavour of the granola bar is really good. I really like how affordable these snacks are.

June 01, 2017

I enjoy these bars, though I do prefer the Caramel Nut of this variation of Quaker Bars. The chocolate is quite thick and creamy, which is enough to satisfy a chocolate craving without having to eat a chocolate bar. The peanut butter inside adds to the rich taste profile of the bar because who can go wrong with the winning combination of peanut butter and chocolate? I do wish the peanut butter taste was a bit stronger, though. The bar has a crunchy and chewy texture, which I enjoy.

May 25, 2017

Such a great granola bar! the only warning I give is do not allow it to get too warm or the outside will start melting which seems obvious but trust me. Great snack and who doesnt love peanut butter and chocolate?!

May 18, 2017

I enjoyed these granola bars. The peanut butter flavor is not super strong but you can taste a hint of it. The chocolate coating is rich and smooth. The layer of chocolate is not super thin so you can actually taste it. The combination of chocolate and peanut butter work really nicely together. My only complaint is that I wish there was a stronger peanut butter flavor. Overall this is a good granola bar.

April 11, 2017

Absolutely love these granola bars! Not exactly the healthiest option but they taste so good. When I get a craving for chocolate I have one of these instead of a chocolate bar.

April 11, 2017

These are my favorite granola bars ever. I always have a box hidden somewhere for my "Reese's" cravings. It tastes almost the same, with a crunchy twist plus the nutritional value is quite reasonable. Perfect snack for those who want to indulge without the fat and the calories of a chocolate bar!!

October 16, 2016

yum yum yum. These are so good. I totally eat them for breakfast sometimes. They are not the ideal food, however they are so quick and amazing. I usually buy this kind or the regular chocolate dip kind. They are slightly overly sweet, but I don't mind

April 27, 2016

So good! I always try to have these on hand for the grandkids (and for their grandparents). Such a rewarding feeling when you bite into one. Chocolate and peanut butter are a winning combination. They aren't allowed at school so they are an extra special treat at home!

April 10, 2016

Peanut butter and chocolate can you go wrong? By calling it a granola makes you feel slightly better about this on the go bar. The kids love it. So YUMMY!

February 17, 2016

These are my all-time favourite granola bars. They are so sweet and delicious that I would chose one of these over a chocolate bar. Not a healthy option, but it sure is a delicious option.

EmiliaAnne has posted in the forum topic
    Concealer question

Pucerette added a new review for
    AXE YOU Body Spray