Quaker Dipps Peanut Butter Granola Bars Reviews
#25 in Granola Bars

January 15, 2018

They taste good!

I like the sweet combination of chocolate and peanut butter, I eat this ones more as a snack. The flavour is good, they are chewy and tasty. Not very nutritional I guess, I agree with other people reviewing them, but if you eat them once in a while I guess it is ok.

January 15, 2018

Easy snack.

They might not be a healthy snack but a slightly healthier than a chocolate bar since they do contain granola. The Quaker Dipps Peanut Butter are my favorite. The granola bar has a thin spread of peanut butter on the top and then it's all completely enrobed in chocolate. These bars are almost always on sale making them an affordable snack.

January 14, 2018

Love it!

Mmmm this Peanut Butter is my favourite kind of Dipps by Quaker; such a rich yummy smooth PeanutButter ontop of chewy moist granola with creamy milk chocolate coating. A nutritious delicious anytime quick healthy snack that is a perfect size bar. My toddler loves to eat these, will be packing them for school lunches. 2.99 at most grocery stores

October 06, 2017

Love these

I'm not a big fan of granola bars as I usually find them to be dry, but these ones I love. They taste good, not dry at all and our whole family enjoys them

September 29, 2017

The best quick snack

If you are a peanut butter lover you will love this granola bar. It is a granola bar with the right amount of peanut butter and covered in chocolate. It is very affordable. Comes in a box of 5.

June 01, 2017

I really love to eat this snack when I need a quick snack. The flavour of the granola bar is really good. I really like how affordable these snacks are.

June 01, 2017

I enjoy these bars, though I do prefer the Caramel Nut of this variation of Quaker Bars. The chocolate is quite thick and creamy, which is enough to satisfy a chocolate craving without having to eat a chocolate bar. The peanut butter inside adds to the rich taste profile of the bar because who can go wrong with the winning combination of peanut butter and chocolate? I do wish the peanut butter taste was a bit stronger, though. The bar has a crunchy and chewy texture, which I enjoy.

May 25, 2017

Such a great granola bar! the only warning I give is do not allow it to get too warm or the outside will start melting which seems obvious but trust me. Great snack and who doesnt love peanut butter and chocolate?!

May 18, 2017

I enjoyed these granola bars. The peanut butter flavor is not super strong but you can taste a hint of it. The chocolate coating is rich and smooth. The layer of chocolate is not super thin so you can actually taste it. The combination of chocolate and peanut butter work really nicely together. My only complaint is that I wish there was a stronger peanut butter flavor. Overall this is a good granola bar.

April 11, 2017

Absolutely love these granola bars! Not exactly the healthiest option but they taste so good. When I get a craving for chocolate I have one of these instead of a chocolate bar.