Ralph Lauren Ralph Perfume Reviews
#19 in Perfume

Ralph Lauren's Ralph perfume is an optimistic and confident fresh fruity fragrance for clean and preppy women. The scent includes fresh apple leaf and mandarin with osmanthus, freesia, magnolia and musk with white iris. Visit ralphlauren.com form or information.

September 01, 2020

Perfume

I’ve been using this perfume for years I’m very sensitive to harsh scents I find Lauren a mild scent and have never had any issues with it. It’s the only brand I use now

May 22, 2020

Smells so good!

I love the smell of this perfume on me. I have been buying it for years. In comparison it is not very expensive, can usually find it on sale and lasts forever. Hope they never discontinue it!

February 20, 2020

Great scent

I discovered this perfume in high school and I have been a fan ever since. This is the best perfume Ralph Lauren has put out in my opinion. I like to wear it in the summer time because the scent is so light and airy and refreshing

January 30, 2020

mmmmm that's smell

Le parfum original de Ralph Lauren est MON parfum depuis déjà très longtemps. L'odeur…. L'ODEUR est juste WOW. Il tient bien sur moi toute la journée, pas besoin d'en mettre beaucoup en plus, donc il dure longtemps! Il n'est pas donné mais il vaut amplement l'investissement :)

December 19, 2019

Super parfum

On aime ou on n'aime pas ce parfum.
    Pour ma part, je l'adore malgré le prix élevé en magasin.
    Excellent produit de qualité et l'odeur reste longtemps sur soit.

May 01, 2019

MON parfum

Ralph Lauren c'est MON parfum, je le porte depuis environ 12 ans maintenant et je ne me tanne pas de cette merveilleuse odeur. L'odeur reste toute la journée, ne tombe pas sur le cœur, pas besoin d'en mettre beaucoup donc le flacon dure longtemps. Il n'est pas donné, mais il en vaut la peine!!!

April 08, 2019

This is the best ever.

I used White Diamonds for years. Once I tried Ralph Lauren I never went back to it. Makes you feel young, refreshed, and very self-confident. Will always continue with this awesome product.

January 24, 2019

Summer time scent

I freaking love this scent. Admittedly, I spray it on the pits of my shirts to give me that fresh scent all day. I find I only wear this in warmer seasons. It reminds me of summer and beaches. First discovered this perfume back when I was in high school (aging myself here - 16 years ago!). Love this perfume!!

January 23, 2019

Love this perfume

Such a classic fresh scent. Everyone always compliments it and usually buys it when they smell it. I have been wearing this for 15 years or more when it first came out when I was in high school. It’s still in my arsenal.

October 20, 2018

Mon parfum depuis près de 20 ans

Le parfum Ralph de ralph de Ralph Lauren est mon coup de coeur depuis sa sorti en 2000, il est doux et sent tellement bon, je n'ai que des bons commentaires lorsque je l'utilise😁😁