Good

Ralph Lauren Tender Romance Reviews

Ranked #108 out of 1298 in Perfume

April 14, 2017

I was so fortunate, lucky and very happy when I got the email from the generous and famous @DaveLackie who I follow on all Social Media. Dave Lackie also is a regular guest @CitylineCA showing all the newest beauty lines and does an amazing Beauty News Letter every Wednesday which comes directly to my inbox www.davelackie.com. He also has contests on Facebook, Instagram, Daily Giveaways on Twitter and on his website. The email said that I had won the Ralph Lauren Polo Red Romance Blog Contest @DaveLackie.

This is just one of many women's and men's fragrances I won. @RalphLauren Tender Romance (Eau de parfum natural spray). I just love this beautiful fragrance. It is perfect to where anytime. It is not overpowering so I even can were it to work. It has a light scent with notes such as magnolias, ginger lily, cashmere and jasmine. It just smells heavenly. I have had so many compliments while wearing this fragrance. I have had so many ladies ask me what perfume I do I have on. If you have never had the pleasure to experience @Ralph Lauren Tender Romance you should. It honestly is one of the most beautiful fragrances I have ever worn. I just want to say Thank You to @DaveLackie & @RalphLauren. I just love this fragrance.

April 04, 2017

Received a free sample of this and it's my new favourite. I generally stick to my tried and true perfumes but I think I'll have to go purchase this one. It is the perfect daytime perfume in that it's light, and fresh but I think it could transition well to night time as well. It is a floral-based scent with a hint of vanilla; the composition and lightness I'd say is similar to Princess by Vera Wang but just with a different floral scent.

March 09, 2017

When it comes to perfumes or anything that has a fragrance I have to be careful in choosing something that smells good because that's what we all want, but also something that is fresh, clean, and not too strong and overpowering. Tender Romance by Ralph Lauren covers those bases. While I often don't choose fragrances that are floral this particular has it but also a combination of other components that make give it a fresh clean scent. Its perfect for everyday use. Since the bottle doesn't have a spray nozzle dabbing in key places makes it ideal for someone like me. For instance, applying a small dab of it behind the ears for a subtle whisk of freshness. Also, applying on the wrist or neck all at once for a more striking essence, I have usually worn it for outings like lunch with friends or my family. Its also quite long lasting so like I said, no need to for much of or reapply to feel the tender love from this lovely fragrance.

June 28, 2016

Love, love this scent by Ralph Lauren! It's light and has a great floral and fruity smell. Just a spray last throughout the day. Very feminine and flirty.

April 15, 2016

I Love this scent so beautiful and feminine