RapidLash Eyelash Enhancing Serum Reviews

Ranked #205 out of 408 in Eye Cream

July 14, 2017

Amazing results!

I used this a few years ago to grow my relatively short lashes, and after a few months, I really couldn't believe the results. Not only were my lashes longer and slightly darker, but they were stronger, and didn't break on my eyelash curler whenever I tried to curl them. Unfortunately I had to stop using it due to getting eye infections about 6 months later, but I can't blame that on the product as I continued to have problems with styes long after I stopped using RapidLash. I'd 100% recommend, though I wish the company would clarify their cruelty-free stance.

September 29, 2015

After 3 weeks of using this product I see a huge difference in my eyelashes and I love it.

3.2/5

August 27, 2015

I initially bought this product because I was tired of using false eyelashes, and thought that enhancing lash growth would be the ultimate solution, once and for all. I consulted with the beauty counter staff at a local pharmacy and was recommended this product, amongst similar products from designer beauty brand names. I was advised to use it daily and to stay committed to see results. The package suggests for consumers to apply the product at night, right before bedtime. After about a week of use, however, I notice that my eyes would feel really dry when I woke up in the morning. I have stopped using it on my lashes since.

Recently, however, I began testing the product out on my eyebrows, as the box actually reads "Eyelash & Eyebrow Enhancing Serum." I notice some growth in sparse areas of my eyebrows, and have been using it more diligently to see if it's effective over time. Overall, I think this may be a better product for eyebrows than for eyelashes.

April 01, 2015

I am using this product to grow out my brows, I've tried other products that did nothing. Rapid lash I used for one month and I saw great results. My brows were getting thicker by the day.

1.3/5

January 13, 2015

RapidLash Eyelash enhancing serum ,, I believe this product is a waste of money,, I used it for 5 wks, and have noticed no difference in my eyelashes, even though all the ingredients seem great, and it does say for best results use for 8wks,, I just don't see how it can or will make any difference,, except to you pocket book because it costs over $50 to buy