RapidLash Eyelash Enhancing Serum Reviews

Ranked #195 out of 383 in Eye Cream

September 29, 2015

After 3 weeks of using this product I see a huge difference in my eyelashes and I love it.

August 27, 2015

I initially bought this product because I was tired of using false eyelashes, and thought that enhancing lash growth would be the ultimate solution, once and for all. I consulted with the beauty counter staff at a local pharmacy and was recommended this product, amongst similar products from designer beauty brand names. I was advised to use it daily and to stay committed to see results. The package suggests for consumers to apply the product at night, right before bedtime. After about a week of use, however, I notice that my eyes would feel really dry when I woke up in the morning. I have stopped using it on my lashes since.

Recently, however, I began testing the product out on my eyebrows, as the box actually reads "Eyelash & Eyebrow Enhancing Serum." I notice some growth in sparse areas of my eyebrows, and have been using it more diligently to see if it's effective over time. Overall, I think this may be a better product for eyebrows than for eyelashes.

April 01, 2015

I am using this product to grow out my brows, I've tried other products that did nothing. Rapid lash I used for one month and I saw great results. My brows were getting thicker by the day.

1.5/5

January 13, 2015

RapidLash Eyelash enhancing serum ,, I believe this product is a waste of money,, I used it for 5 wks, and have noticed no difference in my eyelashes, even though all the ingredients seem great, and it does say for best results use for 8wks,, I just don't see how it can or will make any difference,, except to you pocket book because it costs over $50 to buy

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Vim Email!

Mackintosh's Toffee

Snickers Chocolate Bar

cloverrx added a new review for
    Dove Anti-Perspirant Melon

jennmarieh added a new review for
    Thermos hydration bottle