RapidLash Eyelash & Eyebrow Enhancing Serum

RapidLash Eyelash & Eyebrow Enhancing Serum Reviews

Ranked #98 out of 413 in Eye Cream

July 15, 2017

This was so effective!

This is my holy grail for growing out my eyebrows. I bought it a few months ago and had very sparse eyebrows from overplucking for years. Within only a couple of weeks I noticed a drastic difference. Not only were they growing, but they were thicker and darker than ever before. Would most definitely recommend!!

June 09, 2016

Depuis environ 5 ans j'utilise ce produit. Je me maquille tous les jours et je n'avais presque plus de cils. J'avais toujours eu des cils longs mais depuis quelques années mes cils étaient secs et cassants. J'ai donc commencé à utiliser ce produit et mes cils ont repoussé et allongé. Je continue à me maquiller les yeux et je n'ai plus de problème avec mes cils.

May 15, 2016

I was recently chosen by Pure & Glow Magazine to review and test this new innovative product. I was a bit skeptical at first, but after a few days I could see a big difference. My brows started filling in in the areas I wanted. My lashes were fuller and longer. I was impressed with the final results and really enjoyed using this product. A little on the pricey side, but lasts a long time and is worth every penny when you see the results.