Reeses Pieces Peanut Butter Candy Reviews
#66 in Chocolate

October 05, 2017

Love it!

I'm a huge fan of Reese's peanut butter cups, so of course I had to try these! Quality and taste of this product is A1! Love the hard shell exterior that blends so well with the center

June 15, 2017

Tasty peanut butter treat !

I love Reese prices chocolate! There like little mini peanut butter cups ! There a mix of chocolate and peanut butter peaices coated in a candy shell ! One of my favorite candies and any peanut butter lover would enjoy !

June 15, 2017

Great for any peanut butter lover!

Reeses Pieces Peanut Butter Candy is the best candy out there. Peanut butter in a crunchy shell, that goes together so well! These are my go to candy when I am craving a little sugar!

Chocolate and Peanut Butter Combination

I am a huge fan of Reese's Pieces. I love the sweet sugar candy outer layer mixed with the salty peanut butter layer on the inside. The outer candy coating has a nice crunch to it. There is a good amount of peanut butter in each candy piece so you get a good amount of flavor. These can be found for a good price at the dollar store.

February 27, 2017

I love these little candy-coated pieces of peanut buttery goodness. They are great for adding to cookies and brownies or just eating on their own. I've also used them to decorate peanut butter chocolate cakes. The colours lend themselves well to use in Halloween treat bags and decorating other baked goods for the holiday as well.

August 02, 2016

These are delicious as is or on ice cream. I also like to make a fruit or graham cracker dip with them by mixing cream cheese, vanilla and sugar together and then mixing these in as well. I love the soft melting texture! Peanut better and chocolate are heavenly together!

March 10, 2016

These are so yummy!!!! Like them way better than the peanut butter cups! Love the peanut buttery taste and the crunch of the outer shell! So good I end up eating the whole box!

February 24, 2016

I enjoy eating Reeses Pieces Peanut Butter Candy. They're so fun to pop into your mouth a handful at a time or even one at a time. The outer shell is crunchy and sweet. The peanut butter inside is tasty and leaves you wanting more. It's a great treat and goes well with a glass of milk.

February 02, 2016

I tell myself , oh I'll only have a few. Ya right, the bag is gone before I know it. These are so tasty, not great healthy wise, but we all have to have simple, delicious rewards. We do all deserve it after all. Yes, yes and yes. This are yummy!!

January 25, 2016

These candies are good but I wish I had more of that peanut butter taste. You don't get very many in the package either. They taste good though!