Reveal by Calvin Klein Perfume

Reveal by Calvin Klein Perfume Reviews

Ranked #464 out of 1364 in Perfume

3.2/5

November 29, 2016

I just happened to come by this fragrance while at my local Shoppers Drug Mart Beauty Boutique and fell in love. Needless to say, I didn't buy it, but made a comment about it to my boyfriend. He surprised me with it on my birthday (such a good guy ;).

This is my go to fragrance for evenings out for dinner, with friends, dancing, house parties, etc. It's definitely an evening fragrance, great for nights out.

You wont regret it.

September 14, 2016

I occasionally use calvin klein perfume. It's price is high but it's stay all the day. it's smell is outstanding. I also recommend to other to use it.

January 29, 2016

I recently bought this great parfume as a gift for my husband, with a single reason ... Because is sooo... Mmmh
    One word PERFECT.

November 16, 2015

This is my new fave scent! It's amazing! I've worn other CK perfumes but this one, by far is the best!

September 01, 2015

It is not overpowering but strong enough to last for a decent amount of time. It smells musky and can be used by both genders. The packaging is beautiful as well. It makes for a great gift.

March 10, 2015

New perfume from Calvin Klein. Has little oriental mood to it. I smell strong musky and woody notes to it. Very Calvin Klein. Its has strong scent to it, but not overpowering, little on airy side. Can be used by both genders.