4.1/5
Revitalift triple power intensive anti aging moisturizer Reviews

March 21, 2018

Give it a few days

I started with this and from the first use, my skin felt and looked amazing. I used it 3-4 days and had no reaction plus gained great benefits (hydration, smooth skin).

The sad thing is after 1.5 weeks, it started doing the opposite and my skin was drier then ever. I am normally in the clear after 3-4 days but unfortunately that was not the case with this stuff.

March 12, 2018

Younger

Since using this product I have noticed my looking Tigger moisture and younger looking. I will continue to use this product and recommend it to other people. Thanks for letting me try your product

March 06, 2018

Love this Product

I would definitely buy this product again .I am a 47 year old women with four adult childrenand four beautiful granddaughters.My skin on my face is always very dry and flaky.I used this product for a week by samples and made my skin so soft and not dry feeling at all .I went out and purchased the whole kit .I would definitely recommend this product .Its price is comparable to other brands ,not to expensive .So its a win win for me .

2.8/5

January 20, 2018

I wont probably buy again

The product is Okay, but I wont probably buy it again. It dries my skin a bit, and I feel it's rather heavy on my face. I rarely have any pimples or acne, but I started to have one or two since using this product.

January 16, 2018

I enjoyed using this product and will buy again.

The moisturizer felt silky to put on and dried fast and smooth.having oily skin it did not leave my face feeling heavy altho i am not fond of the perfume as it is fairly strong for my likings.

December 29, 2017

Love it

This is awesome leaving my face soft, and smooth. Leaves my face feeling great. It's a little expensive but worth it. I use this daily. I love the way it makes me feel