Revlon Eyelash Curler Reviews

March 30, 2017

I love how well this Revlon eyelash curler works. I purchased this because it's cheaper than a high end one, but it works amazing. It always gives my lashes a really nice curl. I love that there is a gel grip, it helps to make sure my fingers don't slip while using. Great tool !

October 28, 2016

Je me suis procurée cet outil quelques années passées et il fonctionne encore à merveille. Il est en vente au Walmart ou dans toutes bonnes pharmacies. Si vous êtes à la recherche d'un recourbe-cils durable et efficace, celui-ci saura répondre à vos besoins!!

October 17, 2016

The revlon eyelash curler is a nicely made product. It's sturdy, and the rubber pad is firm, and doesn't feel like you're going to cut your lashes while you're curling it. I'm giving it a lower rating though because it doesn't really work for me. I feel like maybe it's meant for people with bigger eyes or something, because while it curls the inner and middle lashes, it doesn't reach the outer lashes, no matter how hard I try... so I had to trash it and get a different one that worked better for me.

September 28, 2016

Love this eyelash curler. It does a great job adding drama to my lashes without snagging on the hairs. I like to use it right before I apply my mascara to add an initial curl and then again with the mascara for an added boost.

September 14, 2016

The Revlon eyelash curler comes with me everywhere. I've found it to be an utter necessity and can't live without it. I've actually bought a couple just in case!

February 24, 2016

Use it everyday with or without mascara on. It lifts and curls eyelashes like magic. Plus it is easy to use and doesn't need to press reall hard. Great price.

February 13, 2016

Great product, works very well in curling my eyelashes. Easy grip and comfy to use. I like that it comes with an extra insert that you can switch out.

November 18, 2015

I never leave home without curling my lashes with or without mascara. I t really makes a difference opens up your eyes!

August 07, 2015

I have always used the Revlon brand eyelash curler. It has a good curve so that it fits well without pinching your eyelid and it curls my eyelashes very well.

June 09, 2015

Bien que l'accessoire fasse peur , le résultat en vaut la chandelle . En peu de temps , vous aurez de beaux cils allongés et l'effet est prolongé . Avec de la pratique, ça devient moins compliqué .