Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eye Liner

Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eye Liner Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 848 in Eye Liner

May 18, 2017

I have always had a hard time with liquid eye liner! But this one made it very easy! The tip is amazing for creating a winged or cat eye look! I would def probably buy it again.

April 19, 2017

Not quite my favourite liquid eyeliner, but close. I like that it's nice and black, not streaky once applied. It is easy to apply and dries fairly quickly. It will last all day with minimal smudging (it's lasted a 12 hour shift at a convention, under bright lights)

April 13, 2017

I have tried many liguid eye liner but I finally found one that I truly love. Love the way it goes on without any harsh lines. Easy to put on your lids and it also has a great applicator brush. This one I truly recommend to anyone out there that likes to make the perfect eyes.

April 06, 2017

I didn't like this eye liner. It didn't go on bold, it took going over it a few times. It irritated my skin and it flaked after a few hours. The mechanics of the product were okay though.

March 21, 2017

Love it. I've tried SO many different eyeliners and regret it each time... I've since stopped buying other ones, even if they are on sale. This one is very easily applied because the tip is felt-like instead of a brush where the bristles bend. Allows for good precision. The black is nice - goes on well and very opaque. Stays on well all day but comes off nicely with makeup remover.

February 25, 2017

Yay, finally a liquid eyeliner that goes on sharp, doesn't smudge, and lasts all day. I have wasted thousands of dollars trying different liquid eyeliners trying to find something like this. No messy applicator brush, this one is made of foam for an easier precise application.

February 24, 2017

Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eye Liner is my go to eye liner! It's pointed tip offers easy, even application and creates a nice thin line across the eye. It goes on smooth and dries quickly so I never have to worry about it getting all over my eyelids. It also distributed evenly, and is long lasting, usually lasting throughout the whole day. As it is basically shaped like a felt tip marker you have the ability to create a custom eye liner look to change things up!
    I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for an easy to use, long lasting liquid liner.

October 13, 2016

This is my all time favourite liquid eyeliner (I've bounced between drugstore and high end). It's very pigmented and goes on beautifully. The applicator is thin at the bottom, and it makes it very easy to control in order to make a precise line and dries very matte. A lot of liquid eyeliners I've tried ended up flaking and/or smudging throughout the day, but this stays on perfectly. I've cried with this on and my wing stayed intact! I've been using this eyeliner for years and now I'm afraid to try other liquid eyeliners because this one does justice for me.

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
    Greys Anatomy

syll has posted in the forum topic
    Baywatch the Movie!

syll added a new review for
    Vim Bathroom Spray

shirley67 added a new review for
    Vim Bathroom Spray

kool added a new review for
    Clorox Disinfecting Wipes

elee added a new review for
    IÖGO Smoothie