Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eye Liner Reviews
#20 in Eye Liner

October 02, 2017

The only liquid liner I use!

I've been using this liquid eyeliner for about 4 years now and it is amazing! I use it pretty much everyday. It's affordable and masts forever and not to mention looks great.

July 27, 2017

This product is amazing and cheap

I love this eyeliner I can wear it all day and it's long lasting. Great color variety available and the price is perfect. I think rimmel is an excellent brand

July 23, 2017

Slay the Winged Eyeliner

This is my first ever liquid eyeliner, way back when I was in highschool, about 3-4 years ago. Fast forward today, graduated college and I'm still using it as part of my daily makeup routine! Well not the same exact liner since highschool of course, that would have been gross haha! So what I love about this eyeliner is that it's very easy to apply, and not too fast drying. Meaning if you made a mistake, you could just easily remove that mistake and leave no trace of it ever being there without erasing your whole eyeliner. I also LOVE the felt tip on this, because I find that with brushes sometimes it's way too bendy, and so it's hard to apply and have that precision, that you need to slay that wing! Definitely recommend this especially for first timers. Since it's easy to use, very affordable, long lasting, and smudge proof. What else can you really need?

May 18, 2017

I have always had a hard time with liquid eye liner! But this one made it very easy! The tip is amazing for creating a winged or cat eye look! I would def probably buy it again.

April 19, 2017

Not quite my favourite liquid eyeliner, but close. I like that it's nice and black, not streaky once applied. It is easy to apply and dries fairly quickly. It will last all day with minimal smudging (it's lasted a 12 hour shift at a convention, under bright lights)

April 13, 2017

I have tried many liguid eye liner but I finally found one that I truly love. Love the way it goes on without any harsh lines. Easy to put on your lids and it also has a great applicator brush. This one I truly recommend to anyone out there that likes to make the perfect eyes.

2.7/5

April 06, 2017

I didn't like this eye liner. It didn't go on bold, it took going over it a few times. It irritated my skin and it flaked after a few hours. The mechanics of the product were okay though.

March 21, 2017

Love it. I've tried SO many different eyeliners and regret it each time... I've since stopped buying other ones, even if they are on sale. This one is very easily applied because the tip is felt-like instead of a brush where the bristles bend. Allows for good precision. The black is nice - goes on well and very opaque. Stays on well all day but comes off nicely with makeup remover.

February 25, 2017

Yay, finally a liquid eyeliner that goes on sharp, doesn't smudge, and lasts all day. I have wasted thousands of dollars trying different liquid eyeliners trying to find something like this. No messy applicator brush, this one is made of foam for an easier precise application.

February 24, 2017

Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eye Liner is my go to eye liner! It's pointed tip offers easy, even application and creates a nice thin line across the eye. It goes on smooth and dries quickly so I never have to worry about it getting all over my eyelids. It also distributed evenly, and is long lasting, usually lasting throughout the whole day. As it is basically shaped like a felt tip marker you have the ability to create a custom eye liner look to change things up!
    I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for an easy to use, long lasting liquid liner.