Rimmel London Kind and Free Mascara Reviews
#8 in Mascara

A clean mascara that works, no compromises. 100% vegan & kind to animals. Free from fragrance, mineral oils, and animal derived ingredients. A clean mascara that delivers conditioning volume & length for up to 36 hours. The formula is infused with organic certified shea butter and biotin.

Mascara

I don’t usually wear a lot of make up as I don’t wear it every day. But the application was light feeling, did have a bit of a smell to it though. But really like that it was waterproof and smudge free.

Great Quality

Love it !! I was nervous to see the heathy additives in it - such as the oils. Last time I tried a mascara like this - it did not dry. However , this product is GREAT all the way around!! It lengthens to the max and the old black tint of it does wonders for your eye colour! It is great with water resistance and lasts all day! Very happy with this product and ingredients as well!

Love Cruelty free.

I love how it makes my lashes look super thick. It also lasts all day and Is super easy to take off at the end of the day without leaving you looking like a racoon. I love it. Recommend

Great Mascara

I absolutely love that this mascara is made from clean and vegan ingredients. It contains biotin and even the mascara wand is made from clean ingredients! The packaging does look a bit cheap yet it is a very affordable mascara especially for its clean ingredients. Dosnt clump lashes but did have to reapply throughout the day.

Decent Mascara for a clean Brand

I have tried many mascaras and this is a good one but not my favourite. It is a good colour black and gives a slight curl to my lashes but not as much as I usually prefer. I find as well even after wearing it for a few hours, my eyes get irritated and I need to remove it. I like that it is a clean brand though, which in recent years I look for in products.

April 26, 2022

Kind & Free Clean Mascara For the Win!

Once again, the name says it all! @ChickAdvisor gifted me
    KIND & FREE Clean Mascara from Rimmel – it is the 1st clean mascara delivering volume and length with no compromise. This clean, vegan formula contains 99% of ingredients of natural origins.
    It is made with organic shea butter and biotin which lengthens, volumizes, and conditions our natural lashes. Clump-free, water-resistant, smudge-proof, and lasts up to 36 hours! Kind & Free Clean mascara uses a bio-based brush made from 100% bio-based fibers.
    #gotitfree @Rimmellondonca
    #productreviewclub
    @chickadvisor
    @chickadvisor_reviews

Fun but not reliable.

This mascara gave my lashes volume but no length. It claims to be waterproof and lasts for up to 36 hours but, I found it to be far from those claims. I would apply it and within 2 hours it would start to flake off and I'd end up with it all over my undereyes.

With a combination of rainy spring weather and allergies, after 30 minutes of application it would smudge and smear on my eyelids and undereyes and even leak into my eyes. :(
    With all that being said Interestingly enough it wouldn't smudge on its own but the flaking was terrible. I enjoyed the volume and feel great about the clean ingredients. Mascara is great for running quick last minute errands or snapping some photos .

Decent

Love the clean ingredients of this mascara but I didn’t love it enough to likely buy it. I like the look of false lashes/extensions so unfortunately this one didn’t do enough for me

Great for everyday wear

Great product that is very easy to wash off and very gentle for around the eyes. If you are looking to have full lush lashes this may not be the best product for you. A great product if you just want a mascara that adds a little bit of fullness to your lashes.

April 26, 2022

Good basic mascara but not a holy grail

Firstly, the packaging the mascara came in was extremely cheap and opened up right away. The packaging for the mascara however, was decent and basic. Upon first glance, you know it is an affordable mascara. Secondly, it does not have that intoxicating mascara scent and this one was nice and neutral! This is an important point. Upon application, it went on smoothly, volumized my lashes but it did not provide anything more than any other mascara. After a few hours, it did flake off a bit and it is not waterproof. Although it is basic, I really liked the application and look of my lashes. The plus side is that it is CLEAN and smells CLEAN! Overall I would give this a 3 stars out of 5.