4.9/5
Ring Video Doorbell system Reviews
#270 in Misc

Good - 0

January 22, 2022

Can’t go wrong with Ring!!

I love my new Ring door bell. Installed the doorbell is super simple. The recording quality is great with wide angle view. Camera connected to my Phone right away. I can check my front door at any time and scroll back to video of any motion that was detected. It's awesome to be alerted everyone someone comes to your door and even better to be able to speak to them through my phone. The night vision also works pretty well. All good but you will have to pay additional fee to RING for security plan & review. To conclude, the doorbell camera itself works really well. The best of its kind in the market. I am very pleased with this purchase.

Details
    * Monitor your home, your way with Ring Video Doorbell. Enjoy improved 1080p HD video, crisper night vision, and customizable motion zones. If you're busy, save time and ask visitors to leave a message with pre-selected Quick Replies. It's like an answering machine for your front door.

July 09, 2017

Door Bell security

I have had our Ring security system for over 2 months and Im amazed at how well it works. We have it connected to our doorbell In use with a smart phone its better than any home security system we have used in the past. Gives HD video, advanced motion detection lifetime purchase protection works with all smartphones and windows 10. Wifi connected... This device has saved us already.