Robax HeatWraps Compresses for Lower Back & Hips Reviews

Ranked #117 out of 245 in Natural Therapies

February 02, 2017

Very expensive but they work! I suffer from chronic back pain and find that these help take the edge off. The warming is really nice and I found the more you move around during the day the warmer it gets. The strap is a little uncomfortable, the velcro can be a bit itchy at times but I'll take the trade off. Overall a really great product.

February 02, 2017

I use the heat wraps often. It helps with my back pain and with the wrap you can isolate the back area that bothers you. I would absolutely recommend this to friends and family..

January 25, 2017

While this product provides very temporary relief from back pain... the relief is short lived and the product is extremely expensive for a one time use.

January 02, 2017

Product worked okay for sore back. Would use it again but would buy on sale. Regular price is a little much to pay. Helped the pain go away and rotated

November 16, 2016

While others in my family have suffered from back aches, I have not in all my 71 years; however, helping my daughter move to a new house broke that spell. Moving boxes, shifting furniture and generally doing more in one day than I usually do in a week gave me a nagging back ache. So, I purchased this on the advice of my pharmacist and he was right. I certainly got relief. I carefully followed the package directions that "aging skin" (over 55) should be protected by wearing the patch over a tee shirt since the deep and profound heat may burn my aging skin. The heat felt wonderful, lasted a long time and by the next day, I was totally back to my normal "never any back pain".

September 24, 2016

These are fabulous. Every few months I get major pain in my lower back. I can't take a lot of medications for the pain so I use the Robax heatwraps. They help a lot. The heat lasts for hours, so I can put one on before I go to work, and be good until I get home.

September 14, 2016

I started doing bench press last week and pulled a muscle in my back. Robax ThermaCare heat wrap offered much needed release. I had tried a warm compress the night before but this product was better as it stayed in place and offered much targeted relief exactly where I was experiencing pain. I will definitely be purchasing these in the future. For me, Robax is synonymous with muscle pain relief as its the only brand I will use when experiencing pain.

September 14, 2016

I was very eager to get these heat wraps from Robax because my boyfriend suffers from back pain quite often due to his work. He decided to put this on before he went to work in an effort to help with the pain so he could go on about his day. This fit his back very well, it goes perfectly with the shape of the body and it stayed in place throughout the day under his clothing.

He has stated that this wrap defiantly helped him do his job better because he wasn't in constant pain from his back. He has since requested that pick up more of these because he thinks they are fantastic and work extremely well, so overall this wrap has been a major success! **** I was given these for free to test from Sample Source****

September 14, 2016

I received this as a sample. I was quite sceptical but decided to give it a go. I have chronic back pain that comes and goes, which I remedy with Tylenol 2, after applying the Heatwrap it hugged my back with a soothing warm sensation. I wore it for about 6 hours. It was also very comfortable to apply and wear. It definitely helped and I will be buying more.

September 14, 2016

I really like these wraps. The wide elastic band fits nicely around slim as well as heavy waists and I didn't really notice it at all. I thought I would notice the velcro and it might feel uncomfortable but it didn't. As long as the hooks are lined up properly, I didn't feel it. The heat was just enough to relax my back muscles without feeling like it was burning my skin. I'm not sure if I would use these on a really hot day since I did feel a little warmer than usual. I think it would be fantastic in the winter... double duty - easing my back pain and warming me up. All in all, I liked these and will definitely use them again.