Royale Velour Toilet Paper Reviews

Velvety soft bathroom tissue, delivers on comfort with a "plush and thick" tissue experience that is made in Canada.

For more info, visit Royale

May 29, 2020

Way too thick

This product is way too thick, its like wiping your butt with cloth! It also leaves tiny pieces of white fluff all over the bathroom floor. It is effective but there are way better options out there for the price.

April 28, 2020

Good

This tissues are good quality bathroom rolls. Soft and gentle to skin. But sometimes i see little thread like stuffs fly when I take it to use. Otherwise its food. Price needs to be little less.

April 26, 2020

Our fave!

This is our fave toilet paper, it lasts our family a long time, and we can find it pretty much anywhere! At full price it’s not cheap, but we can always find it on sale.

April 08, 2020

Another 15 Star Product

Again was on the hunt for Toilet Paper and found a freshly put out skid !!
    it was over $23 really more then l had wanted to pay !! However It compares equally to Charmin and is just as good !

January 06, 2020

Soft supper soft

Like no other i have used. i need a super soft tissue due to health issues and this is the one! a little goes a long way. only issues is use to uch and need that plunger.

December 13, 2019

Soft and good tisuue

I use this bathroom tissue ever since thats why if its on sale I buy 2 packages because a bit pricy but its good though. The last time I use other brand when i was at my friends house I was disappointed because it ripped easily. I better stick to my basic item.

August 28, 2019

Bums matter!

We are a family of 4 and this toilet paper makes life easier for sure. My kids like it, lasted longer than the other similar products and always goes on sale

June 19, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Best

This is the best. It lasts a long time in my house. It doesn't break or tear and it's soft enough to use on your face. 100 percent recommend this to anyone who asks

May 14, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

My favourite

I am really amazed by this product. It really delivers what it should. It is soft and it is a real comfort using it. I will continue to use it for the whole family. Even my child likes it a lot.

March 20, 2019

My go to

This is my go to tissue since I was little very plush and soft. Love it since day 1 also it's very thick which helps it from breaking during use. Royal is the only brand I trust for my tissues.