Saje Stress Release Essential Oil Reviews

January 22, 2020

Soothing

I keep this on my desk at work, and also in my purse. I put a dab on my wrists and rub it, sometimes on the inside of my elbow, I love the smell and find it very calming and soothing. Would definitely recommend to others, this is one of my favourites from Saje.

August 17, 2019

THE BEST!

One of the best products ever invented without it I don’t think I would survive! I am somebody who gets constant headaches and this is one of the only things that helps Them! If I didn’t have this at School with me every day, my days are a lot tougher, I owe a lot of this stuff , got my friends and family hooked on it too!

February 22, 2019

One of my favourite products from Saje.

I really enjoy Saje roll-ons and this one is a favourite. I like peppermint halo the best, but this one is nice for its purpose. A cashier showed me to roll it on the palm of my hands and take a deep breath in. While it’s not going to solve your anxiety problems, it does give a small moment of calm. Saje tends to be on the expensive side, but I don’t mind as I feel it is good quality.

February 23, 2018

Instantly de-stresses

I cannot even begin to describe my love for Saje products. As a chronic pain sufferer and high-anxiety person, their essential oil rollers have been my go-to for a quick release. I've had my doubts about essential oils in the past, but now I cannot live without them.

January 17, 2018

Relaxing

This is a relaxing scented oil that can be used in different ways. I usually roll it on my skin and smell it. It's relaxing but does not make a huge different in one's stress level. I think it needs to be paired with other strategies.

May 26, 2017

I use this in my bath when I'm feeling anxious or stressed! Works wonders, perfect for a bath after a long work day before bed! Leaves your skin feeling smooth as well. I'd highly reccamend this product

April 13, 2017

I love the calming scent. I roll this on my temples and wrist. The smell is comforting, calming, and soothing. I use this in the evenings as well, to help wind down and have a more restful sleep.

March 20, 2017

I was looking for a more natural way to relieve stress when I came across this product. I hate the smell of lavender; so I was worried I wouldn't like this. But combination of oils in this product is amazing. The more I use it the better I feel.
    I will continue to use this.

March 01, 2017

Saje is my addiction. This roller ball is one of the many I have from them. I get anxiety and as I feel a rush of panick coming I roll on my wrists and my temples, the soothing scent calms me down. I always carry in my pocket. The scent is pleasant and not offensive,,,beautiful product.

January 18, 2017

I purchased the roll on version as I am a nervous flyer. . I roll it on my wrists and neck before and during a flight. It helps me feel relaxed and free of stress. It could be used during exams ,holidays or just as a way to de stress and relax at night. I like the smell and that it is all natural. I will continue to purchase this product.