Sally Hansan Xtreme Wear

4.1/5
Ranked #4 out of 150 in Beauty Oil

June 21, 2017

Il tient longtemps !!

Je met rarement du vernis à ongle, mais lorsque j'en met, j'utilise le Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear. Il tient longtemps et est offert en beaucoup de couleur. De plus, tellement pas cher, 1,97$ chez Walmart.

May 26, 2017

WOW. Lasted more than 3 days!!! Managed to keep most nails in good shape for almost 2 weeks, and I'm always working with my hands! Purple and black forever ❤️❤️ Maybe some gold

May 23, 2017

I love the colors! It's really easy to put on. And the shades can go with everything. It's really lovely. Everybody loved it on my nails. Some even purchased it the minute I told them the brand.

1.7/5

May 16, 2017

I was disapointed in this product. I thought that if properly applied it would have lasted longer. The polish lasted maybe 8 hours before chipping and I just didn't have the time to keep fixing

April 18, 2017

If you're looking for a nail polish that will last. This one is for you. Long lasting and amazing quality. Looks fantastic when you wear it. Also fast drying.

April 12, 2017

I got #169 Bare It All and I love the colour! It has great coverage, I can get away with only one coat if I wanted. I am always very happy with Xtreme Wear polish it has a good selection of colours. My only complaint with the nail polish is that sometimes it tends to get a lot of air bubbles that don't show up until it dries. However for under $5 it is definitely worth it! Note: picture from Google images.

March 04, 2017

Looking for a high quality nail polish in a variety of fun colors? Then Sally Hansan Xtreme Wear nail polish is great for you. I love the color choice and the nail polish goes on nice and smooths and stays for days, i definitely recommend.

March 01, 2017

I love sally hansan nail polish. Goes on nice and is easy to remove. Dries fast compared to other brands I've tried. Definitely my go to brand for nail polish

February 28, 2017

I love this nailpolish! I am a girl on the go and often do not have time to sit and get a manicure for an hour. When I need a quickdry fix, I use this nailpolish and it always holds me over until I can get to the salon. One caveat is that it can chip easily. Don't expect for the polish to last more than 2.5 days without chipping.

February 28, 2017

I love Sally Hansen nail polishis one by one all of them. They are great in priceing and last long on nails. Not to mention all the beautiful colors and glitter nail polish too. THey also are very pigmented to many of them are great with only one layer :)