Sally Hansan Xtreme Wear

Sally Hansan Xtreme Wear Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 130 in Beauty Oil

April 18, 2017

If you're looking for a nail polish that will last. This one is for you. Long lasting and amazing quality. Looks fantastic when you wear it. Also fast drying.

April 12, 2017

I got #169 Bare It All and I love the colour! It has great coverage, I can get away with only one coat if I wanted. I am always very happy with Xtreme Wear polish it has a good selection of colours. My only complaint with the nail polish is that sometimes it tends to get a lot of air bubbles that don't show up until it dries. However for under $5 it is definitely worth it! Note: picture from Google images.

March 04, 2017

Looking for a high quality nail polish in a variety of fun colors? Then Sally Hansan Xtreme Wear nail polish is great for you. I love the color choice and the nail polish goes on nice and smooths and stays for days, i definitely recommend.

March 01, 2017

I love sally hansan nail polish. Goes on nice and is easy to remove. Dries fast compared to other brands I've tried. Definitely my go to brand for nail polish

February 28, 2017

I love this nailpolish! I am a girl on the go and often do not have time to sit and get a manicure for an hour. When I need a quickdry fix, I use this nailpolish and it always holds me over until I can get to the salon. One caveat is that it can chip easily. Don't expect for the polish to last more than 2.5 days without chipping.

February 28, 2017

I love Sally Hansen nail polishis one by one all of them. They are great in priceing and last long on nails. Not to mention all the beautiful colors and glitter nail polish too. THey also are very pigmented to many of them are great with only one layer :)

February 16, 2017

This is my go to nail polish. I get a full week of beautiful nails before the dreaded chipping happens. I am a nurse so my hands take a lot of abuse. This is the best nail polish for the money. I wish they would add more colours though.

February 03, 2017

This nail polish is the best, I apply it and it dries fast. The polish lasts for up to 10 days at a time for me! I love that it lasts for a long time and there's a TON of colors to choose from.

January 05, 2017

Ce vernis est très durable. Il résiste bien sans écailler, même sans mettre de couche de finition. Je l'utilise depuis des années et je suis toujours aussi satisfaite.

December 20, 2016

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear.. Colors ... um all?

Great nail polish at a great price.
    On toes lasts weeks, on hands eh not so much chips/peel within 48 hours.

Great nail polish with many color possibilities - totally recommend for toe wear.
    For hands it great if you do not mind re-doing often or just need something for a night out.