Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat Reviews

Ranked #822 out of 1563 in Nail Polish

With Sally Hansen's Insta-Dry Anti-Chip Top Coat, you can dry any nail colour in 30 seconds. No chipping or fading for up to 10 days! With its exclusive acrylic polymer complex, this top coat dries any nail colour in 30 seconds. The Anti-Chip Top Coat includes double UV filters that shield manicure from fading and discolouring. Visit sallyhansen.com for more info.

April 13, 2017

I really love this top coat. It really does dry quickly keep in mind it still may take a bit depending on how many coat of polish you apply. I also found the longer you have it , it does seem to thicken some but it still works amazing.

March 13, 2017

J'ai essayer et adoré
    Tiens bien s'applique également très bien
    Facile à appliquer je le recommande à touts les femmes rapport qualité prix franchement très bien

December 09, 2016

Love this top coat! Speeds up the nail polish drying time so much. I can usually start doing things with my hands about a minute or two after applying this top coat. Gives a nice shine as well.

November 11, 2016

I love this top coat! It dries my nails really quickly and gives a good protective layer and a lot of shine. I find when I use this product I have similar results to getting a gel manicure. I have used it over many different brands of nail polish and have had great results.

June 21, 2016

A good quality top coat that isn't to pricey. I really like how it dries pretty quick and feels like you had your nails dried for a day already. Lasts long enough. Over all a good product.

April 23, 2016

This needs to be in everyone's nail polish collection! I don't usually have time or patience to sit and let my nails dry so when I randomly decided to try Insta-Dri I was pleasantly surprised how fast my nails dried, how shiny they were and how it prevented chips over the next week or so (My nails still chipped a bit but much less than if I hadn't used this product!).
    I also liked that it doesn't have a strong smell - so my husband doesn't complain about it haha

April 06, 2016

I really love this top coat, I don't like to wait a long time after I do my nails, but with this top coat its perfect. Wait a little bit and you can do something without mess up your nails.

January 28, 2016

Love love love this product I do my nails quite a bit, and being a mom with a four year old. I was finding I'd be lucky if my nails lasted and hour or I'd be up untill 2am waiting for them to dry. With Sally Hansen top coat I can get my nail done and dry right after I get my lil guy to bed. I find my designs last alot longer as well.

November 17, 2015

This is my absolute favourite top coat. Dries very quickly - which is great because after I paint my nails I have a hard time sitting still waiting for them to dry. Provides a shiny finish and it prevents chipping for me! Even if I have a few chips, putting on another coat of this helps seal it in and makes my manicure last longer. At a affordable price, it's my go-to whenever I am painting my nails.

July 22, 2015

This is a great top coat, dries really really fast and I've gotten tons of compliments on how shiny my nails are. I wouldn't say it's anti-chip though

cokaluna earned the Beauty Guru badge

gillie added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

happy6400 added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

pabrams added a new review for
    Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer

pabrams added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

dperrault added a new review for
    Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce