Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 1497 in Nail Polish

Dries ANY Nail Color in 30 Seconds!Keeps manicures beautiful up to 10 days!Exclusive Acrylic Polymer Complex helps get you out of the door in a flash - just 30 seconds to set!High gloss superior shine.Double UV filters shield manicure from fading and discoloring.Helps resist chipping.Salon Tested - Dermatologist Tested.Special

April 16, 2017

I like this nail polish!!!! it dries really quickly and the brush makes it really easy to apply easily and seamlessly on the nail. It is great for people who don't have patience to wait for their polish to dry!

April 16, 2017

I would say this is one of my all time favorite nail polishes to use. It goes on beautiful, smooth, long lasting. It's also great for touch ups. I give it two thumbs up.

April 14, 2017

This is the only polish I use. It lasts long and and it dries before I finish the next hand. Because it dries so fast - I confidently use it on my daughter knowing she will squirm away quickly and won't smudge her toes after I'm done.

March 26, 2017

This nail Polish does dry pretty fast but it's quick to chip and peel of my nails. There are so many gel options even in drug stores , I would invest a little more money and get those kinds instead, there are even gels that don't require lamps.

February 27, 2017

This isn't my favourite polish but it's ok. The price point is awesome and it does dry fast. The brush is a little bulky for my liking. I find that I have to apply at least three coats to get the color consistency I like and if I try and apply it to fast/thick it still take awhile to dry.

February 23, 2017

This nailpolish dries to the touch in less than a minute. The formula is a bit thicker so for a lot of the colours one coat is enough for good coverage and no nail line. The brush is very clunky though. If you have a narrow nailbed and can wing it in 1 pass it is perfect because it is shaped wide and to match the cuticle shape. But if two or more passes are needed for the single coat, it becomes really messy. I always have to do a cleanup on almost all of the nails after application.

January 12, 2017

I like this nail polish and have it in MANY colours - my only complaint is that the brush for me is a little to big and harder to control not to get nail polish all over my skin but I love the colour selection and the fact that it drys so quickly.

December 05, 2016

I have tried some insta dry nailpolishes in the past and I did not like, I found them to be clumpy and very unmanageable, I recently tried this as I bought my daughter a whole bunch of nail polish for her stocking, and this is alright. It goes on really well and its been about 4 days and no chipping thus far. It dries very quickly compared to other brands. I like it a great deal. I will definitely be repurchasing in the many other shades available. Great for busy moms!

December 05, 2016

I am really liking this nail polish-I have a few different colours! It lasts just as long as any other nail polish (and I always put a top coat on) but this does dry a bit faster than others! Pretty affordable too

September 22, 2016

J'adore ce vernis! Il y a beaucoup de belles couleurs ! Il sèche très vite et reste beau longtemps ! En travaillant dans la santé, je me lave les mains souvent et il ne s'écaille pas!

fuggno added a new review for
    Nintendo DSi Black

fuggno added a new review for
    Nintendo DSi Pink

navyhawkins added a new review for
    Chapters Indigo

Optimum card / carte optimum

racheljean added a new review for
    Popsicle Firecracker