Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #7 out of 1563 in Nail Polish

Dries ANY Nail Color in 30 Seconds!Keeps manicures beautiful up to 10 days!Exclusive Acrylic Polymer Complex helps get you out of the door in a flash - just 30 seconds to set!High gloss superior shine.Double UV filters shield manicure from fading and discoloring.Helps resist chipping.Salon Tested - Dermatologist Tested.Special

July 13, 2017

I used to have this product in sooo many colours!

Back in my pre cruelty-free days, I loved this nail polish so much that I must have owned 10 different colours. I loved that it dried so quickly, and the shades were so opaque and pigmented. I feel as though it compares to OPI in consistency, but for a fraction of the price. It was definitely hard to give up on this product, but Sally Hansen sadly isn't cruelty-free. :(

June 30, 2017

at home salon results

Sally Hansen Insta dry fast is really insta dry fast, my nails dry super fast and they look like I just got a manicure at the salon when I actually did it at home from a fraction of the price

June 21, 2017

My go to nail polish

I love dressing up my nails at home, so I own a ton of nail polish. Out of all the brands I've tried, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri is by far my favourite and for several reasons. The colour you see is the colour you get, it dries almost instantly, the brush is perfect for nail application and it's durable. Love it!

June 18, 2017

Its O.K

I've given this a couple chances.. I personally find the formula too thick, even when you take some off the brush. The applicator brush is pretty good though, has a wide brush, so less coats/swipes. I personally don't like it, but it's worth the try especially since it doesn't break the bank.

June 13, 2017

Obsessed

I have nothing but good things to say about this brand and type of nail polish. I find that the application brush is so different from other brands. and that it is a great unique shape that makes application so quick, even and easy. This brand comes in a ton of fun colors and the quality and wear of the polish compares to no other. If you are in the market for a good quality, reasonably priced nail polish this type is the one for you.

June 13, 2017

Favourite nail polish line

I am big into nail polish and buy from every brand and love to try out new formulas and colors. I have to say that these are best nail polishes I own! they dry very quickly and you can resume to your daily activities and not waste half an hour waiting for your nails to dry. this line has a great color selection, a color for everyone and this formula usually lasts atleast three days on your nails without chipping.

June 11, 2017

Sally Hansen nail products have been around for quite awhile, one of my favourite nail polish. They just
    keep getting better. The color shades are always beautiful and the Insta-Dri lives up to the reputation.
    Easy to apply and wait one minute and it's dry. You really only need one coat, but, I also use the Insta -Dri
    Quick for best results. Nails look nice and shiny and no chipping. One of the best products for nails going.

June 11, 2017

Sally Hansen's nail color is amazing and the various colors it has available is great. My daughter is just starting to get into using nail polish and this was a great one to start with

It often takes at least two coats for some lighter colors but it lasts longer and she's really pleased with that.

June 01, 2017

I love the Sally Hansen brand so of course I love the Insta-Dri nail polish. It really does dry faster. It also paints on very nicely. You only need one or two coats. It doesn't chip too quickly and they have a great selection of colours.

May 24, 2017

You can usually get away with one coat of nail polish because the colour is thick. It dries fast and you don't have to worry about wrecking your nails. It lasts longer on your nails than most nail polish that you can buy at a department store.

CaroGomez81 has posted in the forum topic
    GLASSES

CaroGomez81 has posted in the forum topic
    **UPDATE On Nerdwax**

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Suits

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    Produit - coup de coeur!

Maggiestevens has posted in the forum topic
    Where is everyone from ?:)