Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color Reviews

Dries ANY Nail Color in 30 Seconds!Keeps manicures beautiful up to 10 days!Exclusive Acrylic Polymer Complex helps get you out of the door in a flash - just 30 seconds to set!High gloss superior shine.Double UV filters shield manicure from fading and discoloring.Helps resist chipping.Salon Tested - Dermatologist Tested.Special

January 05, 2020

Quick apply

I love that these nail polishes say quick dry and they actually are. I was able to paint my nails and get laundry put away right afterwards. They didn't stay tacky

November 25, 2019

Une découverte

J'aime la couleur (Sugar Poppy pour celui-ci) et la largeur du pinceau. Facile à appliquer, sèche rapidement (environ 60 secondes), facile à enlever avec du remover, mais reste longtemps sur les ongles de doigts ou d'orteils. Je possède pleins de couleurs de cette gamme 💅❤️

August 29, 2019

In a pinch - #1 pick

This brand and type is perfect if you want to do some funky colours and not have it stain your fingers - also if you want it to chip in 48 hours.
    It sets quick - minimal fuss - great brush.
    But of course it doesn't last a week without chipping.
    Perfect for touch-ups too!

August 26, 2019

It's ok

It does dry quick with 1 coat needed and the color is nice. 1 swipe and it's covered. Now, it does not last long and also, the formula is a bit thick and chunky. I'd rather buy a normal drying one if it means it's thinner

August 13, 2019

I have tons of colours !

I do like this nail polish. I enjoy how it goes on and how the brush works. It seems to work best on my toes probably because they don't get as much use as my hands for daily basis. Cost wise it is great for your money and my daughter enjoys it.

August 11, 2019

Best brand ever..

I have tried sooo many different nail polishes.. and nothing works as well for me as this line from Sally Hansen. It's extremely easy to apply, it's pigmented, and it stays on my nails for a decent amount of time. These nail polishes are cheap and well worth the price...thank you always I prefer to use your brand ...

July 30, 2019

A pleasant surprise!

I was given this polish and must say I love it! A single coat coverage is ample and lasted a whole week... then I added a 2nd coat for another full week.

It does dry instantly too.

And the wide brush is awesome. I believe all nail polishes should provide them.

This will be my first choice in polished from now on.

Oh yeah, it comes in great colors too!

3.2/5

July 29, 2019

Dries Fast, Looks Great, but Chips in four days!

I am on the fence, so I say you Betcha, but........ I like Salley Hansen products and most recently I have been using the Insta-Dri nail polishes, with my last purchase being that of "White On Time", which is a bright white nailpolish. Anyway, it is meant to have a base coat within the polish and you should apply two coats to get best results. I applied one coat, let dry, waited about five minutes or so, then applied the second coat. It looked great, however, on the fourth day, about five nails were chiped, with two looking really chipped. I had to take off the polish and re-apply by that fourh evening. That was disappointing. So, I love the color, the applicator and the quick drying time. I do not like the chipping, as I had to start all over again, which I don't have time for, but the pros were really pros so I will use again. Thank you.

July 26, 2019

Best nail polish EVER!

Sally Hanson’s INSTA-DRI nail colour does exactly what it claims! You can have beautiful DRY nails in as little as 5 minutes. They dry after 1 minute, but, to be safe, I give myself 5 minutes before washing dishes or any other daily life chore.
    They have a huge selection of great colours as well. Lasts for two weeks too!

July 25, 2019

Nice

Love the quailty and the sharp colours makes at home sets of nails or my nails look like they were done in a salon professionally. Buying every colour