Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color Reviews
#10 in Nail Polish

Dries ANY Nail Color in 30 Seconds!Keeps manicures beautiful up to 10 days!Exclusive Acrylic Polymer Complex helps get you out of the door in a flash - just 30 seconds to set!High gloss superior shine.Double UV filters shield manicure from fading and discoloring.Helps resist chipping.Salon Tested - Dermatologist Tested.Special

January 16, 2018

The brush makes it

One of my favs! Drys pretty much instantly. The brush is perfect, with one swoop you cover entire nail bed, and it doesn't touch the sides. I always grab a few when on sale, I must say the colour range is nice but it's not a huge selection like other brands. It gives a nice gloss finish, mine stays on a good 4 days without chipping.

January 14, 2018

Maybe 25 seconds

I know, I know it says 39 seconds but I find that it dries even faster than that. I really like the brush with this nail polish because of the angled end that allows you to do close to the cuticles seamlessly. This nail polish comes in a great variety of colors. I usually do a top and bottom base coat but skip out on it from time to time with this brand. I would highly recommend this to those on the go. The price is right for the quality you receive!

January 14, 2018

I have it in black

I have this colour in black and I'm not kidding you when it says insta dry it's insta dry it last quite a while as well ... it's kinda pricey but it's deffinetly worth the money I

December 04, 2017

quick drying

I have tried this and would not recommend applying very thickly ...it is already thicker than regular polish...so go easy on applying otherwise it will smudge!!!

November 27, 2017

Sally Hansen

I gave this mail polish to my friend as it's my favorite brand but I didn't like the colour. I would reccomend buying this brand as it has amazing texture and goes on well and comes it all differnt kinds of colours.

November 21, 2017

Dries super quick!

I really like this nail polish. It dries super quick- which is convenient. I find that it does chip very easily though if you are hard on your nails. Overall for the cost, I would buy this again.

October 18, 2017

Exactly As Promised

I love using Insta-Dri nail polish because I get great coverage with very little dry time. With most nail polish, I can sometimes use too thick of a coat to try and get the amount of coverage I want, and it never ends up drying. With this, I can use two thin coats that dry really quickly, and they look great. Even at a regular price, this is way worth the cost, but I find it on sale a lot too. I have multiple colours that all look great. My only issue with this is that they seem to have changed the Cinna-Snap colour, and the new one (296) isn't the same deep colour as the older one I have (340) which I loved.

October 17, 2017

Fast dry and vibrant colors

This has become my favorite nail polish since becoming a mom because if I want painted nails it needs to dry fast and last a long time, comes in many vibrant colors and does dry almost instantly!

October 06, 2017

Dries quickly

I have bought several bottles. Love the variety of colors. It does dry quickly. I found that it does chip quite easily. If you're looking for something to use at the spur of the moment or for an event, it's great. If you're looking for something that will last, don't use this polish.

October 03, 2017

Très efficace

Ce vernis à ongles est très efficace. Il sèche rapidement et couvre en une seule couche! Pas besoin d'appliquer 2-3 touches pour que la couleur soit opaque.