Sally Hansen Nail Polish Remover Reviews

Ranked #728 out of 1565 in Nail Polish

Removes polish safely and gently from artificial nails.Enriched formula with essential nutrients help promote strong, healthy-looking nails and cuticles with every use.A special blend of Vitamins and Chamomile cares for and improves artificial and sensitive nails.Special

February 19, 2017

This is a hit or miss product. I've tried the green one before that couldn't remove the slightest removal power. However, I have the pink one and that one works really well! Not like target or a store brand that doesn't have a strong power either. Would I buy again? Maybe. The green one was the newer buy and if that was the formula change, I won't be going back to these again. Smells like acetone and how it would work, but just doesn't show the power it promises.

February 19, 2017

Works great! When I use this on cotton balls it quickly and easily dissolves nail polish and leaves the nail pretty soft and not too dry. Highly recommended

February 11, 2017

I love this polish remover! I do my nails every week and this remover has lasted a long time!! I have the moisturizing one as my nails get fairly brittle.. it seems to help!

August 18, 2016

This remover is a must! No more problems when you try to remove your sprinkle nail polish! It's also perfect to get rid of your fake nails without suffering. Simply the best product in his category.

April 13, 2015

I've been using Sally Hansen nail polish remover for a very long time now. It doesn't smell as bad as some of the other brands and it doesn't dry out my nails. Its effective at removing stubborn polish and its very affordable. I highly recommend it!

April 13, 2015

Sally Hansen Nail Polish Remover works fantastically for a drugstore brand . It removes nail polish effortlessly without drying out your nails.

April 13, 2015

Best nail polish available on the market, other products dry out my nails and leave them either sticky or looking cracked.

April 13, 2015

A good nail polish remover at a great price. Sometimes you can find this at the local dollar store . I'm glad it has vitamins in it to nourish your nails so they don't get dried out.

April 12, 2015

Sally Hansen is my go to brand for nail polish remover. I find that it removes all my nail polish and doesn't dry out my nails or cuticles. The formula doesn't damage my nails and the smell is not too toxic. A variety of solutions to choose from at a reasonable price.

April 12, 2015

This is definitely the best nail polish remover out there! And it's so cheap which is good for if you are on a right budget. It works really well and it doesn't smell too strong.

R3Bean added a new review for
    blackberry jam

R3Bean has posted in the forum topic
    Legalization

Nan1 added a new review for
    Strawberry Lip Shine

happy6400 added a new review for
    blackberry jam

sweet_sara has posted in the forum topic
    Nestle Drumsticks