Sally Hansen Nail Polish Remover Reviews
#396 in Nail Polish

Removes polish safely and gently from artificial nails.Enriched formula with essential nutrients help promote strong, healthy-looking nails and cuticles with every use.A special blend of Vitamins and Chamomile cares for and improves artificial and sensitive nails.Special

September 26, 2017

Good product

I love this nail polish remover because it has a better smell than the other nail polish removers. I also like the fact that it doesn't dry out your nails after you use it.

August 22, 2017

Not bad for the price

I find this at my local dollar store for $2. The price is really good and the product is descent. I find you do need to put some elbow grease into removing the nail polish but for the price it is worth it. The nail polish remover has that classic strong smell, but it is not worse than any other brand name. After a few wipes of this nail polish remover you will take off almost all the nail polish. I usually put this on a tissue or cotton ball.

Sally Hansen Nail Polish Remover

The Sally Hansen Nail Polish Remover never disappoints me! All of the different options and varieties work like a charm at removing even stubborn nail polish and very dark nail polish that is harder to get off. I like the pink one the best and find it works perfect for a great price/

Decent

It works. It gets the nail polish off. It does take a little bit of elbow grease, it does not come off very very easily with a swipe, like one of my higher end ones do. But it is good and the smell is not too overpowering.

of-course

If you are nail paint lover you are going to love this product as me. It helps to remove all the nail paint in one time so hell yeah I am going to buy it over and over

February 19, 2017

This is a hit or miss product. I've tried the green one before that couldn't remove the slightest removal power. However, I have the pink one and that one works really well! Not like target or a store brand that doesn't have a strong power either. Would I buy again? Maybe. The green one was the newer buy and if that was the formula change, I won't be going back to these again. Smells like acetone and how it would work, but just doesn't show the power it promises.

February 19, 2017

Works great! When I use this on cotton balls it quickly and easily dissolves nail polish and leaves the nail pretty soft and not too dry. Highly recommended

February 11, 2017

I love this polish remover! I do my nails every week and this remover has lasted a long time!! I have the moisturizing one as my nails get fairly brittle.. it seems to help!

August 18, 2016

This remover is a must! No more problems when you try to remove your sprinkle nail polish! It's also perfect to get rid of your fake nails without suffering. Simply the best product in his category.

April 13, 2015

I've been using Sally Hansen nail polish remover for a very long time now. It doesn't smell as bad as some of the other brands and it doesn't dry out my nails. Its effective at removing stubborn polish and its very affordable. I highly recommend it!