Sara Lee Little Bites Chocolate Chip Muffins Reviews

Little Bites® signature golden muffin recipe and chock full of real chocolate chips! Perfect for when you're on the go. Made with Real Chocolate, No High Fructose Corn Syrup and No Artificial Colors.

Les mini-muffins aux pépites de chocolat sont la collation parfaite pour les aventures du quotidien. Frais et moelleux, remplis de pépites de chocolat, ils sont une délicieuse collation à savourer sur le pouce. De plus, ils ne contiennent pas d’arachides, ce qui est idéal pour la boîte à lunch. Quatre mini-muffins aux pépites de chocolat. Un sachet pratique.

November 01, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Good for a snack on the go!

I bought these long as i can remember, my kids and I love these mini muffins! Good for lunches for school and for a snack! I love these muffins so much that I usually keep a few boxes for my quick snack! I'd recommend this to anyone 🙂

September 08, 2021
    Ohio, United States

Easy on the go breakfast

I am always looking for any food that is pre packaged to make my life just a little bit easier and these certainly did that! Both my kids AND my husband all love these for breakfast!

September 03, 2021
    United States

Little bites

Super yummy and delicious snacks. If you love muffins you will love this.. Fully recommended to add to work lunch bags or school lunch bags.. I love that they come in little bags :)
    #littledebbies

August 28, 2021
    Illinois, United States

They Taste Good. Kids Love Then

I bought these for snacks. The kids love them. They taste pretty good. I like the individual bags. They are good for school lunches or on the go. You get about five muffins in each individual bag. Good bargain.

August 17, 2021

Little but yum!

These little slices of heaven are a great little snack on the go, to add in lunches, or when you just need a little snack. I find the taste is always moist and fresh. Saw they have a new confetti cake flavour… I’ll let ya know as soon as I try!!

June 28, 2021
    Texas, United States

quick breakfast

I bought these for the first time on sale and they were definitely a winner in my house. I love that they're individually packaged which is great because they're already portioned and can be taken on the go. They're bite-sized, moist and delicious. Can't wait to try the other flavors.

0.8/5

June 22, 2021

Ive had better

These are extremely stale, very crummy, you need a whole glass of milk after one bite. Not healthy at all for the kids. I would never feed this to my child.

April 26, 2021

J'aime !

Idéal pour collations des enfants, ils sont sûr sans arachides. Petits formats apprécié. Leur texture est douce en bouche. Saveur aimé des petits, sans gaspillage !

February 09, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Yummy

These are great for lunchboxes or for taking when you are on-the-go. They are moist and the chocolate chips are an added bonus. Each bag has the perfect amount.

November 15, 2020
    United States

Tastes amazing!

These little muffins are always a lunch bag hit in my family! They are so moist and taste amazing, plus you get so many of them in one little pouch! They are perfect for snacks and are especially handy as a grab and go treat since they travel so well. The quality and flavor are both top notch and they are school safe which is great, plus they are affordable! Excellent product and my whole family loves them!