schick intuition advanced moisture razor Reviews
#78 in Hair Removal

October 06, 2020

Messy

The concept of this product is amazing. Who doesn’t want to be able to shave without having to lather up with shaving cream but with that being said this product made more of a mess than anything.

August 01, 2019

Amazing

What an amazing Razor. I love the style and it's easy to use. It comes with two refills and with their own lubrification and moisture. My skin looks very soft and smooth. I really recommend this Schick razor.

April 19, 2018

Love it

The schick intuition advanced moisture razor is my number 1 pick for shaving. It leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. My daughter and myself both use it and love it

March 28, 2018

Easy shaving

This razor sure does make shaving your legs easier and faster by cutting out the need to apply shaving cream/gel. But the soap tends to wear really quickly on one side, which makes me feel like I'm wasting half the product.

July 17, 2017

one step razor for the win!

I love the comfortable handle which is wider than most razors and I love that it saves me time in the shower because I don't have to bother with shaving cream or gel. The razor is so easy to manoever. I have fine hair so while the razor may have missed a few hairs around my knees (I'm extra careful shaving this area) the four blades really do a good job!

April 21, 2017

This has been my favorite razor for years now. I have tried all of the different blades and they have all been great. I find the blades very expensive most places but I purchase them at Costco which makes them very reasonable and also means I only need t buy them about every 6 months!