Schmidt’s natural deodorant Reviews

Good - 0

September 17, 2019

Best deodorant I’ve ever tried!

As the headline says, it’s the best! It’s natural and I know that the natural deodorants get a bad rep about them, but this one really changed the game. There are many different smells to choose from like rose/vanilla or lavender and much more and I think that they all smell so nice. It goes on well and stays on you for many hours, Most of the time I only apply once a day and it lasts the WHOLE day! If natural is not a big deal for you, then try the deodorant just for the results! I would 100% recommend! It is not crazy price especially if you can get it from Costco. Its a great deal there! But many other stores carry the product and one stick is only around 5-7 dollars, I believe, but don’t quote me on that. Definitely not crazy expensive though, so give it a try!

January 12, 2019

Love this product

I use the charcoal/magnesium one. This is a really great product. For anyone who has made the transition to a more natural deodorant from using one of the big brand names that clog your armpit pores, you will know that it is a challenge. Mainly because as your body detoxes, it might also be challenging to control armpit BO and especially with a natural deodorant that is not laced with harsh chemicals. I found that Schmidt's Charcoal and Magnesium deodorant makes the transition seamless. This deodorant also works fantastically in the summer, for anyone who is wondering. HIGHLY recommend using or at least trying this product.

January 12, 2019

The only brand I use

Schmidt’s Natural deodorant has no aluminum and is zinc based. It goes on thick but it works! It comes in many different scents. Usually natural deodorants only prevent body door but this also stops you from sweating. Even after workouts it’s still working.