Schmidt’s natural deodorant stick Reviews

June 15, 2021

Great product

Got this too try, love the smell and feeling of it, lasted all day no order no sweat, love how it's all natural definitely buy again and recommend too my friends

June 08, 2021

Charcoal & magnesium

I recieved a free sample of this deodorant and I must say I have enjoyed the scent alot! I've tried another deodorant from this company- I believe it was the Rose one which I wasn't a fan of. I found the rose one to feel gritty. Like sanding my armpit! But not with the charcoal. I do recommend this particular product. And it's raised my curiousity about other scents they have for example the hemp seed oil and patchouli. My inner hippy screams loudly to try it next! Has anyone else tried it? Let me know what you thought of it!

May 31, 2021

As safe as it gets

This deodorant has a nice scent, but doesn’t protect you from wetness. It also leaves white marks so it’s not ideal for wearing it with dark colours. A little goes a long way.

May 22, 2021

I would buy this product again

I would recommend this product as it really works only draw back is if you have baking soda sensitivity as it can cause an allergic reaction. I have been using it for 6 months.

April 21, 2021

It's Gritty but Works

This works well. And the price isn't too steep. There is very minimal scent. I don't have any major issue with the product and it doesn't stain. This deodorant does have a gritty texture although pliable enough does take a good swipe as it is a thick kind of consistency. I probably would try deodorant in this brand.

December 24, 2020

I would not recommend it because it was very disappointing

I got this sample for free from chick advisor and when I tried it on the texture was very good but the fragrance of sandalwood was missing and smelt more like an aftershave I then tried the second sample of coconut and pineapple and it smelt like coconut but no notes of pineapple could be made out