Schmidt's Natural Deodorant Reviews

January 16, 2018

Pretty Good For a Natural Deodorant

I have tried my fair share of natural deodorants and so far this is the only one that can last throughout an 8-hour day for me without causing breakouts on my sensitive skin. I do need to wash my armpits everyday after using because after a while I do start to smell sweat, but that's manageable as long as I can avoid using anti-perspirant.

Plus, they have some really nice scents.

December 13, 2017

Definitely my new found natural deodorant

Great deodorant. I have it in the Ylang Ylang, Lime, Rose, and Unscented. Love the unscented because you can add your own essential oils changing up each day smells. Works the best compared to most anti-perspirant‘s on a regular day I only need to apply once. On athletic days or vigorous workout apply twice. Love that it is all natural.

Only negative would be not to put on freshly shaved armpits as can cause baking soda burns. Some of the different scents have different textures.

October 18, 2017

The Best Natural Deodorant Around!

With a history of Breast Cancer in my family I’m always in the hunt for a good natural deodorant. I picked up Schmidt’s Natural Deodarant Lavendar Sage scented at my local Winners store. I made my purchase at the end of summer and to my pleasant surprise it kept me dry and smelling fantastic! I also teach a local Yoga class where I work up a good sweat, so I need that protection from odour because let’s face it nothing worst then stinky pits on a yoga teacher who is giving you an adjustment in class! I love this stuff it keeps me smelling great throughout the day and while teaching my class! I even purchased the Vanilla Rose scent for my 11 year old who is also very active. With her being such a young age I feel confidant knowing she is using a natural
    Product that won’t cause any long term damage to her growing body! So yes ladies and gents this stuff works!

September 04, 2017

calling all hippies and chemical conscious people!

This is not a drill. Someone has FINALLY mastered an all natural deodorant that keeps you dry and eliminates odor. I have tried at least 5 other brands (green beaver, Jason's, Fresh, etc) and none have come close to working like Schmidts does. I put it on in the morning and do not have to re-apply through the day. The texture is great and not greasy like other natural ones. I like that it comes in a variety of scents. It's a little bit pricy but well worth the money. You will not be disappointed!

May 30, 2017

This is one of the first natural deodorants that actually worked for me. I always had the problem of essential oils causing rashes ..not to mention that most natural deos just can't handle smells and considering that is why we use them that's pretty bad. This is the best in that department of everything I have used. Can't give it enough stars!

January 17, 2017

I have the cedarwood & juniper scent, which is DIVINE! Although it contains baking soda, it hasn't caused any irritation to my underarms (yet). The shea butter and coconut oil are very nourishing and the scent leaves you smelling nice all day long.

September 13, 2014

If you are looking for a Natural Deodorant and cannot find one that actually works - then look no further, this is amazing! I have not found one worth switching for before and this product is fantastic! I use the Lavendar Sage but they have a few options!