Scotsburn premium peanut butter fudge crunch Reviews
#165 in Ice Cream

Good - 0

May 27, 2017

Hands down my favorite ice cream! It has everything I like. Loads of peanut butter, chocolate and some crunch! My mouth waters just thinking about it. I always tell myself I'm going to be good and get frozen yogurt when I go out for ice cream but some how this delicious treat always finds it's way to my house instead.

March 06, 2017

This ice cream is TO DIE FOR. It's so good, and i'll eat the whole thing if i'm not careful. So i try not to have it in the house very often. The taste is so good, so much peanut butter flavour. I'm addicted

July 31, 2016

Ok, I make it a point of only buying this ice cream like once every few months because I will eat the entire tub myself within 3 days of buying it.

This is delicious ice creams and it's packed with peanut butter and fudge and also has small crunchy bits, sooooo good. I get this when its on sale, usually about $4.00. I would defiantly recommend this to ice cream lovers.