Secret Clear Gel Scent Expressions Cocoa Butter Kiss Reviews

August 29, 2017

Love the scent!

I received this as a sample quite some time ago and decided to try it! I was impressed with the very smooth texture and I loved the scent. It has a smell of cocoa butter, one of my favourites. I look for products with this scent. For quite awhile now I have been using an antiperspirant dry spray and this is very different. I was impressed with this antiperspirant roll on, it kept me dry for hours I was totally surprised. I recommend this to anyone wanting to try a different product, I will be buying this in the future!

June 16, 2017

Best Women's Deodorant

This is my favourite deodorant to date. I love gel deodorants as they dry quickly and do not leave white residue like the antiperspirants do. Cocoa Butter Kiss smells amazing, and moisturizes my under arms as well. The scents lasts all day no problem!

June 01, 2017

Recently started using the gel version of this scent. Mostly because I am wearing more tank tops/ muscle shirts during the warmer temperatures. Pretty impressed with it so far, love the smell and no white marks.

April 30, 2017

This was my go-to for a while. I love the smell and it. Doesn't turn horrid when I sweating. I tend to voice between gel and solid. I find the gel doesn't last as long, but it's nice when you're wearing something black

2.8/5

April 07, 2017

JADORE l'odeur de ce déodorant Secret Cocoa Butter. Par contre, cest la première fois que j'essayais un déodorant un gel et je n'ai pas vraiment aimé. Je n'aime pas l'effet mouillé que cela me procure même si ça sèche assez vite. Jai aussi l'impression de devoir remettre du déodorant en cours de journee. À l'avenir je devrai racheter des déodorants en bâton comme jai toujours eu l'habitude de le faire. À noter que le prix est dans la moyenne de ce qui se vend en terme de déodorant sur le marché, donc on ne perd rien à l'essayer!

January 31, 2017

J'usilise secret depuis toujours. Après chaque essais d'un autre produit ,je suis toujours revenu à secret. Le choix des odeurs des textures est sans pareil. De plus il est très efficace en période de sudation. ..

January 06, 2017

I disliked the smell. I don't like sweet and chocolate scents. But, the gel was great - kept me dry, clean and lasted a long time. I ended up buying the unscented version.

September 06, 2016

I like how this antiperspirant is clear, so no worries about leaving marks on your clothes. The smell of it is amazing. It's always cool and refreshing to put on as well.

August 16, 2016

I decided to give the gel secret a shot since I've never tried it and it was on sale , i absolutely love the smell of secret deodorant , I love that it doesn't stain my clothes and dries fairly quickly but I hate the feel of the wetness and coldness of the deodorant when applying it and I didn't find that it gave me the feeling of freshness through out the day .. Gives me the feeling that I should re apply in the pm . I probably won't purchase this one unless I need deodorant with dresses or nice shirt so I don't stain my clothes

August 10, 2016

This secret product smells so good . I like how it is clear and dose'nt rub off on your clothes or stain them. The product rubs in really even on the skin