Secret Clear Gel Scent Expressions Cocoa Butter Kiss Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 509 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

April 30, 2017

This was my go-to for a while. I love the smell and it. Doesn't turn horrid when I sweating. I tend to voice between gel and solid. I find the gel doesn't last as long, but it's nice when you're wearing something black

April 07, 2017

JADORE l'odeur de ce déodorant Secret Cocoa Butter. Par contre, cest la première fois que j'essayais un déodorant un gel et je n'ai pas vraiment aimé. Je n'aime pas l'effet mouillé que cela me procure même si ça sèche assez vite. Jai aussi l'impression de devoir remettre du déodorant en cours de journee. À l'avenir je devrai racheter des déodorants en bâton comme jai toujours eu l'habitude de le faire. À noter que le prix est dans la moyenne de ce qui se vend en terme de déodorant sur le marché, donc on ne perd rien à l'essayer!

January 31, 2017

J'usilise secret depuis toujours. Après chaque essais d'un autre produit ,je suis toujours revenu à secret. Le choix des odeurs des textures est sans pareil. De plus il est très efficace en période de sudation. ..

January 06, 2017

I disliked the smell. I don't like sweet and chocolate scents. But, the gel was great - kept me dry, clean and lasted a long time. I ended up buying the unscented version.

September 06, 2016

I like how this antiperspirant is clear, so no worries about leaving marks on your clothes. The smell of it is amazing. It's always cool and refreshing to put on as well.

August 16, 2016

I decided to give the gel secret a shot since I've never tried it and it was on sale , i absolutely love the smell of secret deodorant , I love that it doesn't stain my clothes and dries fairly quickly but I hate the feel of the wetness and coldness of the deodorant when applying it and I didn't find that it gave me the feeling of freshness through out the day .. Gives me the feeling that I should re apply in the pm . I probably won't purchase this one unless I need deodorant with dresses or nice shirt so I don't stain my clothes

August 10, 2016

This secret product smells so good . I like how it is clear and dose'nt rub off on your clothes or stain them. The product rubs in really even on the skin

May 13, 2016

Secret deodorant is my go to, this scent is amazing and it leaves skin soft and moisturized while preventing odor. But...I hate this formula. I much prefer the stick to this icky gel formula.

May 13, 2016

This is my go to brand, only the gel for me. Works well and all day. Doesn't leave me with white spots. I sweat a lot and this works great. Always looking for new scents,

May 09, 2016

This deodorant smells amazing - much better than most. It also dries quickly and does not leave marks on clothes. I do not find it is really effective when I am active or the weather is really warm, but if someone does not experience issues with freshness as I sometimes do and is satisfied with regular deodorants, this product is a great option.

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
    Greys Anatomy

syll has posted in the forum topic
    Baywatch the Movie!

syll added a new review for
    Vim Bathroom Spray

shirley67 added a new review for
    Vim Bathroom Spray

kool added a new review for
    Clorox Disinfecting Wipes

elee added a new review for
    IÖGO Smoothie