2.8/5
Secret Scent Expressions Cocoa Butter Kiss Body Splash Reviews
#1217 in Perfume

Experience a world with the essence of crisp coconut infused with sensuous jasmine that delicately scents your skin so you feel kissed by Cocoa Butter Kiss! Mist over body for a splash of scent anytime, anywhere!

June 01, 2017

This product pairs great with the matching deodorant. I don't need to use perfume when I combine the two and feel fresh after using both out of the shower. You can also use the spray throughout the day if needed.

I really like this product but usually only buy it on sale.

April 29, 2017

This was my favourite fragrance/body spray. I have never been able to find something I like as much. The scent is a mix of sweet and spicy. I feel sexy whenever I wear it. I have had to spread out when I use it though to make the bottle last; it doesn't seem to be available in stores anymore. I don't really like the deodorant variety with this scent. It's really disappointing.

April 20, 2012

Although I love this scent in the deodorant, I found the Cocoa Butter Kiss Body Splash to just smell artificial.
    It's also a bit overpowering for a body mist in my opinion.
    It does fade through the day, but I don't want to have to wait for my scent to fade before I like it.
    I wouldn't pick this up again.
    I use my bottle at home as a room fragrance.
    It's not so bad that way!

2.2/5

April 20, 2012

I got this free with my deodorant. It has the same nutty, coconut/jasmine smell as the deodorant which was nice, but the smell does not last at all. It's a nice body spray for when you come out of the shower or to quickly mist yourself with but it's not a good perfume.

2.2/5

April 27, 2011

Like other reviewers, I also received this deodorant as part of the P&G;Sampler package. The smell is pleasant enough— a fragrant mixture of coconut and a hint of jasmine to compliment. I find that it also works well as a room freshener for small spaces. However, its staying power is rather weak. One has to keep re-applying every couple of hours in order to end up with even a hint of scent. When the smell fades, I detect a scent of soap, which I do not particularly care for.

While I find the scent to be “fun”, it is not what I would consider to be sophisticated. It is suitable to wear to the beach, but not to a high-functioning event. It really seems to be more fitting for young girls. In this case, I would recommend passing on this product, and purchasing something a bit more refined.

1.3/5

March 25, 2011

Basically you get what you pay for. the sent doesnt stay, and i found it greasy. Not a pick of mine.

October 06, 2010

I also received this the other day from P&G;as a sample, which was pretty cool.

It is kind of a nice scent, but very very sweet. I love sweet scents but this is way too sugary, and it has a bit of a suntan lotion note in my opinion. (I also enjoy alot of those cocoa butter/coconut scented sun screens, but not as much when it's supposed to be a 'body splash' fragrance).

All in all I pretty much agree with takoda's review - this would be good for maybe someone a bit younger, who is starting to experiment with scents and everything :)

September 24, 2010

Secret scent expressions Cocoa butter kiss
    I received this as a free sample from P&G;brand sampler the other day and was surprised at how nice it smelled. It has a sweet buttery smell that's not over powering, but nice and light. How ever I found the nice sweet smell faded away pretty fast and would have to be reapplied a lot more often the any perfume you might wear. I feel like it would be more for young girls that are just starting to use deodorant. I can’t see spending the extra money on it for us ladies that use perfume, but for younger girl’s it would be nice. I saw it at Wal Mart with a sale price of $3.99.