Sensodyne ProNamel Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 156 in Toothpastes

Protects your teeth from sensitivity and the effects of acid wear. Everyday foods such as fruit, sodas, orange juice and wine contain acids that soften the enamel surface which is then more easily worn away by brushing. As the enamel layer becomes thinner, teeth can become visibly less white and older looking.

June 13, 2017

A great effect, needs a better taste

I really liked the Sensodyne ProEnamel toothpaste. It did really help with the sensitivity in my very sensitive teeth. It didn't have a burny feeling like done other toothpastes do. The formula is very gentle. I wish it tasted better. Its very bland.

June 12, 2017

Très bon produit !

J'achète ce produit depuis des années et je l'adore ! J'ai les dents très sensible et ce produit me convient tellement bien. Je ne le changerais pour rien au monde ! J'adore.

June 03, 2017

This is what I have to use because my teeth are so sensitive. It's the only thing that has started to to actually work for me lately. This and also using the mouthwash.

May 11, 2017

I really like using Sensodyne ProNamel because it is exactly what it's named! I have been having sensitive teeth and sensitive inflamed gums during pregnancy. This is my ride or die toothpaste at the moment. I am almost done my second tube!

May 11, 2017

This is the only toothpaste that takes away my tooth sensitivity. I can get a value pack at Costco for a great price. Their mouth wash really helps too

May 10, 2017

Love this toothpaste! I have very sensitive teeth and using this toothpaste has noticeably decreased their sensitivity. Would recommend to anyone struggling with sensitive teeth!

May 08, 2017

So. much. yes.
    I adore this toothpaste so much. It's minty and tastes great. I am able to get a good froth going when I brush my teeth, and my teeth feel amazing afterwards. I have been using this for over a year and I notice my teeth are less sensitive, so it works!

May 08, 2017

A little goes a long way. I have terribly sensitive teeth and Sensodyne takes that feeling away. I can drink a cold drink with out a straw. I can also eat ice cream with out pain.

May 05, 2017

This toothpaste is unbeatable! I have sensitive teeth as well as prblems with loss of enamel due to medical treatments. I originally tried Sesodyne and it worked well for my sensitivity but making the switch to pronamel really made my mouth feel clean and healthy. If I use a different toothpaste, I feel the difference in my mouth right away. This paste is absolutely the best thing that has ever happened to my mouth and I strongly recommend it. The price is a bit higher than most toothpastes but it is well worth a couple of dollars more for the difference you can feel.

May 04, 2017

My dentist recommended this product as I have sensitive teeth and fillings. I consume wine, tea, coffee, etc as well. My teeth was no longer sensitive to cold when I used Sensodyne. I tried other toothpastes on the market that was made for sensitive teeth for over a year. My teeth became super sensitive again so I went back to Sensodyne. Within a week my sensitivity began to go down and has continued to become less sensitive as the weeks pass. Will never use another product again.

New favorite songs?