Sensodyne ProNamel Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 149 in Toothpastes

Protects your teeth from sensitivity and the effects of acid wear. Everyday foods such as fruit, sodas, orange juice and wine contain acids that soften the enamel surface which is then more easily worn away by brushing. As the enamel layer becomes thinner, teeth can become visibly less white and older looking.

April 18, 2017

I love Sensodyne toothpaste. My teeth are very sensitive with cold food or drinks, but when I brush my teeth with Sensodyne for a few days I started to see the different. The mint flavor is great. It's my favorite toothpaste and I truly recommend it.

April 13, 2017

I use this toothpaste religiously... it can be a bit pricey but I will stock up when it is on sale. I have sensitive teeth and drink wine and coffee as well. It really helps with the sensitivity and with stains. It comes in a few flavours that are not too over powering. I love it!

April 04, 2017

My dentist recommended sensodyne to me a while back, it can be a little bit pricey but worth it because it leaves your teeth feeling super clean. I always feel confident smiling when I use this product. I prefer it over all the other toothpaste brands as well.

March 23, 2017

I have braces so it's important for me to have a good toothpaste and I am very pleased with Sensodyne. It's more expensive than normal toothpaste, but definitely worth it for your teeth!

March 15, 2017

After a recent recommendation by my dentist to start using a toothpaste for sensitive teeth I purchased sensodyne pronamel toothpaste and I am very happy with the results. I am no longer experiencing the painful symptoms.

March 04, 2017

J'utilise cette pâte à dents depuis environ 2 ans. Avant j'avais des problèmes de sensibilité dentaire et j'ai un jour j'ai décidé d'acheter cette pâte à dents Sensodyne et je ne regrette pas du tout. En peu de temps la sensibilité est disparue. J'adore ce produit.

March 01, 2017

Love this toothpaste! Been using it for years and have noticed it has a huge effect on the sensitivity of my teeth. Whenever I've stopped using it for a week or so, my teeth are much more sensitive

February 19, 2017

Love this toothpaste, it is the only one that helps my sensitive teeth. Generic brands don't do what sensodyne can do . It also whitens them which is always a plus

February 18, 2017

I have suffered from sensitive teeth all my life - I cringe at the thought of going for any dental work let alone a cleaning. After moving and switching to a new dentist I was recommended to try Sensodyne ProNamel toothpaste and after a couple of months using this I was shocked at how effective it was. I am now able to enjoy hot and cold beverages with little to no discomfort, even my last cleaning was a breeze! I highly recommend this product to anyone suffering from sensitive teeth - just do yourself a favour and do not expect overnight results, it will take some time.

February 13, 2017

It really, really works. I have tried other brands for sensitive teeth that do not come close to what this brand does, My teeth are very sensitive and this allows me to eat and drink whatever I want. Other brands have not allowed me to do this-I have always gone back to Sensodyne.