Shea Moisture Green Coconut & Activated Charcoal Purifying & Hydrating Shampoo Reviews
#325 in Shampoo

Good - 0

December 17, 2019

Amazing!!

This shampoo is AMAZING for hair. I just wish it was a little less expensive since it can be quite pricey. It feels very nice and great for my hair, all this time ive been using a very drying shampoo, not realizing my hair was lacking moisture. This is perfect!

November 15, 2019

THIS IS BOMB!

The shea moisture green coconut and activated charcoal purifying and hydrating shampoo is absolutely great. I had some preconceived ideas that this wasn't going to work on my hair because I thought it would be drying to my curls, but this worked amazing. I immediately felt that my hair was super clean and shiny and not striped of its natural oils. I love this and the whole line was on point I recommend trying the exfoliating scalp scrub as well.

April 05, 2019

Cleans without Harsh Chemicals

I was very excited when Walmart recently started to carry Shea Moisture hair products in Canada, and decided to try the Green Coconut & Activated Charcoal Purifying & Hydrating Shampoo (384mL, approx. $10). First, it smells divine! If you love the smell of coconuts, this shampoo will transport you to a tropical paradise. Second, this shampoo works. It cleans your hair without any harsh chemicals. No sulphates, no parabens, no phthalates, no mineral oil, no petrolatum, and no animal testing. This shampoo uses activated charcoal to remove excess oils and buildup to rebalance oily roots/scalp and dry ends. The green coconut adds moisture to your hair. If you're looking for a shampoo that delivers a luxurious treat in the shower, give this one a try. If you have scent sensitivities, you may need to skip this because the smell can be strong, especially if you're not a fan of coconuts.