Good

Skinny Cow Chocolate Peanut Butter Reviews

Ranked #476 out of 494 in Ice Cream

January 14, 2017

this is low in calorie and perfect snack for on the go. or if you have any cravings but you are on a diet!
    enjoyed it very much and even my family love them too!

May 27, 2014

Amazing!!! It's ice cream, cookie and all with with low calories!! Was a smooth taste and you could really taste the flavors.

1.3/5

June 02, 2012

As an avid calorie counter, I really love my treats! Today I noticed the tiny little Skinny Cow ice cream tubs (157ml) were on sale for $1.70 so I decided to treat myself. I waited until the baby was in bed and excitedly pulled out my special little treat.
    Can I just say: YUCK!
    It has a really strong taste of a very artificial sweetener, and it doesn't taste like ice cream in the slightest. After googling around a bit, I think the taste might come from the "polydextrose" in the ice cream, which is apparently a product manufactured by the pharmaceutical company, Pfizer. It actually gave me a headache instantly and made my mouth dry and gross.
    I'd WAY rather get my treat in with something where I can actually pronounce the ingredients (silly me, I was distracted at the store and enticed by the sale) so I will NOT be buying Skinny Cow products in the future. Once again: YUCK!

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge