Skintimate Sensitive Skin Shave Gel Reviews
#22 in Misc

February 12, 2019

amazing

nice shave gel is very moisturizing and is great for my sensitive skin negative i used to get razor burn quite frequently even though i would shave in the shower because my legs were so sensitive but now they find my legs are always silky smooth after i shave.

December 02, 2018

I will buy this product again

I have been using this shave gel for over 15 years and have no complaints. It's very soothing for sensitive skin and lathers up nicely.I've tried other shave creams but nothing compares.

June 27, 2018

Best shaving gel

This shaving gel is the best I’ve found. It feels great and helps me shave flawlessly with no knicks or cuts. It feels great and helps me achieve a great shave.

January 19, 2018

Will definitely buy again

Close shave, I have tried many shaving products and this seems to be "the one". Non drying, leaves skin nicely moisturized. Will definitely be added into the skin care products in my house.

July 10, 2017

Itchy legs

It does not seem to matter what I use to shave my legs! I ALWAYS itch! Using this gel for sensitive skin was moderately better. It lathers up nicely, lightly scented.

July 01, 2017

Great for sensitive skin

This shaving cream for sensitive skin lives up to its name. It leaves my skin moisturized after shaving without bothering my skin. It foams up nicely. Got a great deal on my last purchase of it when I found a two pack.