Skintimate Signature Scents Moisturizing Shave Gel

Skintimate Signature Scents Moisturizing Shave Gel Reviews

Ranked #74 out of 488 in Hair Removal

May 16, 2017

This is my go to shaving cream I have it on backup always. Love the smell and the consistency and it leaves my legs smooth and moisturized. It comes in many scent but this one is my favorite as its not overpowering

May 16, 2017

I have been using the Raspberry Rain scented shaving gel from Skintimate for a good 14 years - it is still my go-to shaving gel! It has a wonderful, rich scent and leaves my skin smooth without irritation. I can't imagine switching product anytime soon - love it!

March 03, 2017

This shaving gel works almost perfectly – for the legs. The results I experienced below were not as positive on more sensitive areas of the body. If you have stubborn hair (thick or coarse), this will not give you a super close shave every time, but it will make the process more comfortable compared to other competitors. Usually I go for a sensitive skin type of cream or gel to shave with, but the normal version performed similarly.

I love how far the smallest amount goes. Surprisingly, this has been one product where the smell has been pleasant rather than putting me off (Raspberry Rain version).

The biggest complaint I have is that the dispenser frequently clogs up.

February 13, 2017

I absolutely love this stuff there is no difference between this and the venus for women or whatever other kinds there is available.
    This stuff smells great and you only need a pea size amount to do a whole leg!

February 13, 2017

This shave gel works as well as any other. I wouldn't say there is anything special about it though. I do like the different scents Skintimate offers. I am prone to razor burn and this product does a good job of protecting my skin.

February 13, 2017

I really enjoy this product, it's obviously easy to use and smells amazing. The best part about this product is that it is a moisturizing shave cream, my skin gets really dry after shaving and this really helps!

January 25, 2016

I have the berry scented one, and the smell is very strong. Stronger than I would prefer, to be honest.
    The colour is nice though, and it works into quite a nice lather.
    Haven't had any problems with the can rusting either, which is great.

December 13, 2015

I love the scent of this shaving gel and I like how the gel lathers up thick compared to the cream which can be kind of runny

August 13, 2015

I am a huge fan of this shave gel! It's super affordable, lathers well and smells great. I love how they often have value packs and it tends to be cheaper than the other brands. A definite win!

July 28, 2015

This stuff always smell wonderful and leaves my legs silky smooth and soft after. I always buy this brand .