Snack Pack Puddings Reviews

Ranked #1977 out of 2375 in Grocery

March 15, 2016

I love Snack Pack No Sugar added vanilla pudding. I eat one every day. It is a good source of calcium and doesn't have an artificial taste. If snack pack made more sugar free flavours I would definitely try them too. I've tried generic sugar free puddings but they have a weird chemical sweet flavour

February 10, 2016

Good little snacks. We take them to work with us regularly. No preservatives, gluten free, and taste pretty good too. Favorite flavor is ice cream sandwich, but they have another few good flavors we all like. Come in a pack of 4.

February 08, 2016

I love these little pudding pack. I will eat them for dessert after dinner.
    They are just sweet enough to satisfy my sweet tooth.
    I think butterscotch is my favorite.
    They are also great to throw in the lunch bag.

December 30, 2015

I really like these ,the chocolate ones are my favorite and they are a great size for an individual, great for school lunches

August 28, 2015

I love everything flavored lemon, so when I saw the Lemon flavor pudding 12 pack for less than$3 I snapped it up. I didn't love it as much as I wanted to. It's rather sweet, but the lemon flavor is definitely distinctly there. I've been trying to figure what it tasted similar to and I think I finally figured it out - homemade lemon bars. It's been a while since I've made them, but the similarity in taste is shocking. The flavor is too sweet for me to eat on by it self so I would recommend putting it in a cake mix to bring out flavors and make a moist cake. Vanilla would probably be my best bet. If there was a way to thicken this up I think it'd go well between cake layers.

August 04, 2015

I remember these as a kid! Now my kids enjoy them! Perfect school snack :)

October 17, 2013

my grandson loves these he will eat 3 or 4 a day and they do make a great snack for the kids

October 17, 2013

Kids love the chocolate pudding as a treat after suppers