• Snoogle Chic - Snoogle Total Body Pregnancy Pillow with Easy-off Zippered Cover
Good

Snoogle Chic - Snoogle Total Body Pregnancy Pillow with Easy-off Zippered Cover Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 110 in Maternity - Pillows

If you are like most people, one pillow throughout the night is just not enough. There's the pillow that goes behind your back for support, the one between your knees for temperature control and the two to prop up your head to aid in breathing. And, if you're pregnant... don't forget to add one more for tummy support. The Snoogle is uniquely designed to follow the natural contour and shape of your body from head to toe. Perfect for sleeping, relaxing and even nursing baby. Complete with easy-off zippered removable washable cover.

March 27, 2017

I just love this pillow. With both my pregnancies I suffered with sciatica. If you've had this problem you know that there are very few positions you can be in that take the pressure off the lower back. The snoogle worked great at night, it gave me the extra support I needed on my back and took some pressure off my hips. A great purchase if you're having trouble sleeping during your pregnancy.

January 17, 2017

I bought this in a desperate attempt to get a decent night's sleep in my 3rd trimester. I found it cumbersome and very awkward to use. I ended up returning it.