Soap and glory scrub of your life Reviews

Good - 0

February 06, 2021
    Worcestershire, United Kingdom

Great product

One of the best products in the soap and glory range only a require small amount and it leaves your skin once swilled off leaving refreshed and soft. Not bad value when the product range is on 3 for 2

January 23, 2021

Smooth skin

I wish I discovered this product sooner, I leave every shower feeling like I have entirely new skin. My skin is soft and smells amazing after every use, I’m on my 9th bottle and I will never switch body scrubs!

January 21, 2021
    Wiltshire, United Kingdom

Great!

This is a fantastic body scrub and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean. The bottle does break over time, as it is quite hard to squeeze the product out. Apart from that, it is amazing and I continue to buy.

May 03, 2020

Great Company

I love this scrub. I use it in place of body wash as I tend to have dry skin, in general. Then, cream or their body butter right out of the shower, so it soaks in while your pores are open.

I gave this a 3 for 'value' because the tube IS very small and so IF you use it everyday, you'll go through it, very quickly, and, it IS a bit on the pricey side compared to other brands of body wash...at least, in Ontario, Canada. I don't know of another body wash combined with a scrub so I can't really compare it, fairly; just to other body washes. This company's body washes are great, too.

Just as everyone else says, the product smells great--very natural. I like this company, in general. Their body butters and lotions smell very unique, too. Sort of just fresh, not purfume-y or fake, or heavy smelling. Like, various melons, natural oils, and other fruits.

If you have fair skin or sensitive skin, I would NOT recommend using this on your face. I would also not recommend using it on your face if you have 'acne prone' skin, either, as it tends to irritate, due to the size of the 'scrubbing beads' (for lack of a better term) rather than exfoliate gently, which causes tiny pimples; likely, "folliculitis".

February 01, 2020
    United Kingdom

I love this, been through multiple tubes!!!

Has a quite abrasive texture but nothing too harsh, it’s light enough to be used as a facial scrub once a week if needed, but overall it’s just a good go to for a Body/Facial scrub 😊

August 08, 2019
    Greenwich, United Kingdom

Amazing in a tube

Absolutely adore this stuff my skin feels softer and smoother after just one use, smells great too, dry skin on my elbows and ankles has completely disappeared, highly recommended

August 07, 2019
    Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom

Love this scrub!

This is my favourite exfoliating scrub. Can be used on the face and body. Leaves the skin feeling smooth and moisturised. I use this twice a day. Perfect for the face before cleansing

July 17, 2019
    Causeway Coast and Glens, United Kingdom

Scrub

Love this body scrub used before tanning is Amazing no rough patches I then use the body butter paired together is the perfect match smells amazing too !

July 16, 2019
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

THE best body scrub I have ever experienced

This body scrub is incredible. The differences in the exfoliants in the scrub is of such a great variety it leaves you skin feel so smooth! No more dead skin, no more roughness. And it smells amazing too!