Softsoap Body Butter Coconut Scrub Reviews

September 29, 2020

Best exfoliating hydration

I usually buy it for myself and my mom once or twice in a month atleast! Its my go to product when my skin feels dull and dehydrated. This body wash has powerful exfoliating properties with a pleasant fragrance. It is soooooo edible I tell you! I live this body wash. You can use it with or without loofah and it goes a long way! Its superb!

June 19, 2020

I’d definitely buy this product again and forever.

Im addicted to this one and its so creamy plus it got scrubbing particles in it leaving your skin so soft and exfoliated- not so strong fragrances, just perfect.

June 15, 2020

My favourite body wash

This is my go to body wash. It nourishes the skin and leaves it feeling soft. I got the larger bottle and it was worth the price and it has a great smelling scent.

April 20, 2020

Good soap!

I like this soap. It is gentle and smells good . Noticed my skin was a little softer after using it for a while. Either way i would recommend trying this. My daughter enjoyed the scent as well.

January 05, 2020

Love it!

I love all softsoap bath products. I have sensitive skin and they don’t seem to bother me at all. I love the scrub and the scent! Very affordable and often sales which is great!

January 03, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great value for this body scrub

I like softsoap products, specifically for the value. The bottle is a good size and often goes on sale which is a bonus. The scrub has little granules for scrubbing off dead skin, which isn’t too abrasive for my sensitive skin. The scent is lovely, however I wish it was a bit stronger and lasted longer.

May 23, 2019

Soft Soap Coconut Body Butter Scrub. Amazing

I absolutely adore Soft Soap Body Butter Coconut scrub. It’s my go to for bath scrub. It is creamy and so moisturizing. The smell reminds me of the beach. It’s very soothing. It exfoliates my skin and leaves it velvety soft. I recommend this product highly. It’s a great price, lasts a long time and leaves you feeling exhilarated. Try it for yourself and see the difference in your skin.

July 17, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Absolutely Love and would buy again

I bought this for my girls to use, and I find that i am always the one using it in the shower, it smells so good, is so soft on application, and left my skin feeling amazing, and smelling great. I loved it, would totally recommend it and will definitely buy again!!!

February 12, 2018

My #1 bodywash

This is the only bodywash I use because I adore the coconut scent and the bonus exfoliation. I find that it leaves my skin (especially on my upper arms where I have keratosis) feeling soft and smooth for days and relieves the dryness and redness.

January 31, 2018

decent job

This has a decent lather. I do not find the exfoliant strong enough to remove dry or dead skin. It would probably be good for people who are very sensitive to scrubs. Has a nice coconut scent that is not over-powering.