Prestige Item
Sol de janeiro coco cabana cream Reviews

December 09, 2019

Deliciousness!

This lotion is AMAZING! I got this as an Ipsy add on, and I love it. It smells just delicious. It is very thick and absorbs quickly without any greasiness. I kept catching a faint scent of it all day, and it kept my skin moisturized all day as well. I will definitely be purchasing this again!

September 16, 2019

A great cream

this is a really nice smelling coconut cream, its super light weight, i didnt love it as much as the Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream but thats just because i love the scent of the bum bum cream very much, this cream is also more light weight than the Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream

September 12, 2019
    California, United States

Smells like a tropical paradise!

Sol De Janeiro reformulated their Coco Cabana products and they are now available at Sephora. I decided to try out the minis. I never tried the old formula so I have nothing to compare it to. All I know is that these new ones smell absolutely delicious. If you enjoy coconut scents, Coco Cabana is for you. An oil-in-water body cream. Highlighted ingredients are cocosugar blend, coconut oil and cupuaçu butter that soften, condition, hydrate, moisturize and help keep skin elasticity. It's very thick and hydrating. I love how soft it leaves my skin. The fragrance lasts all day.

September 01, 2019

Omg this stuff smells soooo goooods

I received this lil jar in my Boxycharm a little while back. When i opened it to smell it, because that’s always the first thing i do, OMG i wanted to just eat it for dessert. Lol. It smell like caramalized pecans. Besides the smell being so devine i must say that it is very moisturizing. Also it absorbs quite fast and doesn’t leave a greasy feel behind.

September 01, 2019

Love it!

This cream smells amazing, I really feel like I’m in a resort drinking pina colada when wearing it.
    It moisturizing enough and not greasy.
    The price is really too high for the small container so if I cannot get it at a discounted price, I won’t repurchase again.

August 29, 2019

Amazing!!!

This cream is absolutely amazing. It smells great and does not leave you skin greasy. I’ve seen a difference since using it. Started it about a month ago; received it kn my FFF box. I’ve already ordered another one. Highly recommend

August 22, 2019

OMG WOW!

Alright, so I recieved a $26 value container of this stuff in my ipsy bag this last week and I was excited to try it just by the pretty container it came in. The thing was definitely appealing on the eyes, the blue and white with the cursive writing was beautiful!
    I opened it to find the most wonderful smelling cream I've over owed .. It smells like coconut it's amazing .. but I found when you rubbed it in .. it almost smelled like buttered popcorn. Either way .. the smell was still incredible and after 4 hours of having the stuff on .. I CAN STILL SMELL IT!! I'm SO in love with this stuff!
    It left my face feeling sooo soft, but when I seen the price of it I almost died .. for the small container it's $26 and for the large one .. which is what I'll be purchasing next it's $61 but I imagine this container will last you quite a while. You don't need much, just a couple of dots and it leaves you SO moisturized..
    I haven't ever used face lotion that leaves my dry skin feeling this soft or smelling this good ..
    I find it a bit pricey but if it works I don't see the harm in spending that kind of money on skin cream.. why not?
    Your skin is the only thing that stays with you your entire life .. why not keep it nice?

July 23, 2019

I once gave this a thumbs down

Okay so heres the thing. I once gave this a huge thumbs down due to its scent. BUT after using the Bum Bum cream on the daily and loving it I thought id give it a try again. Yes the smell is over the top and if you are scent sensitive its a huge no go. But i gotta be honest i kinda love the smell now. Its a great lotion all around. Definitely not a hater anymore its not for everyone.

July 17, 2019
    Maryland, United States

My Favourite Body Cream

Oh My, this has to be my favourite body cream. It is so amazing. My skin feels so hydrated and the smell is heavenly. It smells like buttered popcorn.

June 25, 2019

Effective

I Received this and the other one they have in my monthly boxycharm and I just loved it. The scent was nice and mild and I found it very effective for my dry skin.