Prestige Item
Sol de janeiro coco cabana cream Reviews

March 19, 2021

Smells amazing!

I received a sample of this. I am planning on purchasing a full size of this because I love it so much! The smell is amazing! However it does leave a little bit of a sticky feel. Anyways, it’s great!

February 25, 2021

Buttery popcorn

I received this from Sephora for my birthday, along with another sample size of their classic bum bum cream. I really liked it’s well, though it fell a little short of their original. I found it to be a bit more on the sticky size. Though I found it still absorbed well into my skin, and the feeling went away after a bit. It smells super good as well. Kind of like a butter popcorn. I could definitely pick this up again if I saw it, but would probably prefer the original personally.

February 15, 2021

It smells like summer!

I’m a huge fan of this brand which can be found at Sephora. This body cream is reminiscent of warm summer days basking in the sunshine. It has a lovely, warm and comforting scent, and provides long lasting moisture. The only downside is really the cost as it is quite pricey for the overall quality. Give this brand a try!

February 05, 2021

Favourite

I like coco cabana cream from the brand Sol De Jeneiro. This is almost like the brazillian bum bum cream, from the point of texture and thickness. Coconut oil is used for hydration from ancient time. This is infused with coconut oil, acai, capauacu butter and some other useful elements those are really essential for getting a smooth and healthy skin.

1.0/5

November 21, 2020

Smells absolutely horrible

I don’t understand how people use the screen. It smells absolutely disgusting and I cannot even put it on my body because of the smell. I want this very excited with and I tried this in the bum bum cream I am shocked at how horrible the smell is M is not even able to use it

October 01, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Love this cream!

I love this almost as much as I love the Brazilian bum bum cream... ALMOST. The coconut scent is fresh and not overpowering and the product is very smooth and moisturizing. Perfect summer beach scent!

September 03, 2020

Wish I could afford more!

Absolutely love this moisturizer and anything with this scent even better then the original(which I love too!). I'm totally addicted to everything about other then one thing...the price. It's a little rich for my blood but I still think it's worth the price.

April 17, 2020

O STICKY!

I was really excited to try out this body cream but I must say it didn't live up to the hype. The scent is divine and super sweet, right up my alley. The texture is nice and it absorbs pretty quickly. But it leaves my skin SO STICKY! And it stays like that for hours... I'll keep using this cream, but definitely will not repurchase it.

April 10, 2020

Amazing smell

I absolutely love both of these creams and I'm really picky when it comes to lotions. I will definitely be buying them on the regular. Great smell, great texture.

BoxyCharm March Lux item

March 08, 2020

Not sure

Got this as a free sample with the Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream, and wasn’t really fan. Though it moisturized well, the scent was really artificial. I probably won’t be purchasing this